Wow I failed my MC Max S-link Run Badly...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Wow I failed my MC Max S-link Run Badly...
5 years ago#1
Its January 10 and I still got about 24 S-Link white bar things left...Waste of 25 hours...Anyone got a guide that doesen't have to be a NEW game? Like one for NG+?
5 years ago#2
I haven't played P3P, but if you're playing New Game + I would imagine that it'd be extremely easy to max your social links. It was in P4, at least.
Good, great and joyous, beautiful and free;
This is alone Life, Joy, Empire, and Victory.
5 years ago#3
Maxing S. Links in P4 was inherently easier than it is in P3, however with max social stats it's not terribly hard if you know what you're doing.
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce. ~ Mark Twain
5 years ago#4
Thats what I thought, I litteraly did a Social Link EVERY day, no lie. and I ended up short...Can't belive it, I even had the matching persona's each wtef...
5 years ago#5
I'm guessing FeMC will be my next playthrough since 4 of them are automatic...
5 years ago#6
well if you dont need the stats and just the S.Links then really all i think you need to do is focus on School S.Links over other links and do the other links only when school is closed since its closed quite a bit....not to mention the night S.Links should be a piece of cake since you dont have to worry about stats....what else could you do at night besides tartarus
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
5 years ago#7
Yeah I regret doing Moon and Herio during school, I had like 10 days off in a row during the christmas break...I was so mad...
5 years ago#8
The thing that could most potentially hurt you the most would be doing non-school links over School links. Which sadly also includes all the girls if your on the Male side.

I remember doing that in my very first runof Vanilla P3 and i ended up with nothing to do over Summer vacation.

You shouldnt need a guide though if you start the game off with max social stats and New game + carried over data.

The only reason you need to micro-manage everything on the first playthrough is because you have to factor in actually increasing social stats.
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
5 years ago#9
At least I still have my New game Cycle save, guess i'll choose FeMC and be smarter about it this is pathetic, waste of time...
5 years ago#10
It's just so many S-links in so little time I mean god...Wasted most of my time with getting the star s-link during school...that might have been the problem...
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. Wow I failed my MC Max S-link Run Badly...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived