The Girls on The Beach *Spoilers*

#1War_God_IconPosted 7/30/2010 1:26:41 PM
So on that scene on the vacation where Junpei wants to try to pick up some "babes," is it even possible to say the right thing, or do the girls always reject the characters?
And LOL "Women of Questionable Age" She was ready to roll and Junpei freaks out.
Also, I noted that you need charm to date Yukari, I already maxed academics for Mitsuri, but what's courage for?
---
Keep goin' Manny Pacquiao.
#2Rinku456Posted 7/30/2010 1:27:53 PM
Nope. They'll always get shot down.

You need max Courage to date Fuuka.
---
I mean, it must be hard to see your cat suffer from such a debilitating disease as ugly. It's usually fatal because no one wants to feed ugly cats. -Ruzinus
#3Mystery_CooperPosted 7/30/2010 1:28:15 PM
Courage is for Fuuka.
---
EU = Europe = Continent
US = United States = Continent
- legendof
#4zeik56Posted 7/30/2010 1:28:53 PM
No, you can't say the right thing.

Also since I haven't played the male path on P3P yet, does Kashiwagi replace the cross dresser? That would be kind of disappointing.

You need Courage for Fuuka.
#5ShinaroujiPosted 7/30/2010 1:42:15 PM
Nah, the cross dresser is still there.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Tales of Innocence (DS)
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Shinarouji
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 7/30/2010 3:07:30 PM
That was one hot trap.
---
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan
#7Lonelyness21Posted 7/30/2010 3:11:12 PM
@War_God_Icon

Did you see my reply to your topic about the Shower Scene? I pointed out why Yukari actually got pissed... > >
---
SoulSilver FC: 0818-6230-5003
Platinum FC: 2321-8447-3154
#8Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 7/30/2010 4:02:21 PM
Fun Fact: Woman of Questionable Age = Teacher from Persona 4
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#9War_God_Icon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2010 11:53:20 AM
Two things,
@Lonely, I saw you're post and to be honest I assumed it was something like that. And that being said I still think it was inappropriate for her to do that. I mean the MC doesn't know what's going on either. How could she assume he knew what was going on...>.<
What happens if you play as a female main character at that point anyway?
And @Mage: LOL I thought it was a teacher! I was like where did I see that picture before?? It turns out I youtubed some persona 4 previously to get an idea of what the game was like!
---
Keep goin' Manny Pacquiao.