Heart Items

#1TkMacintoshPosted 9/3/2010 7:25:02 AM
I'm curious, did they increase the chances for Heart Items in P3P?

Cause in FES, I HARDLY EVER got Heart Items, but in P3P, I got quite a bit of them D:

Heart Items Persona currently have:
Legion
Pyro Jack
Jack Frost
Unicorn
Gabriel
Take-Mikazuchi
Kohryu
Flauros
Narcissus
Thor
Melchizedek
Fortuna
Titan
Thanatos
Abaddon
Chi You
Shiva
Masakado
Seiten Taisei
Chernobog
Yamato no Orochi
Vishnu
Jatayu
Messiah (WILL FARM)
#2pwnednyanPosted 9/3/2010 11:42:34 PM
From what I've read of P3/FES > P3P changes [Since P3P is my first P3 game] it seems like a lot of changes were made to make things easier for a "pick up and play" type experience. It seems like a lot of things were made easier (skill cards) and redesigned to take less time since sitting all day getting the perfect persona on your little PSP doesn't feel as satisfying as sitting all day in front of your PS2 with all the comforts of home.

Then again, I've never played P3/FES and I'm about a week before Jan 31 right now, so take my thoughts however you will.
#3Pervert_KuhnPosted 9/3/2010 11:49:07 PM
Oh god, why did you have to remind me of the days spent trying to make the ideal Izanagi? *fetal position* The horror....I'm bad at noise control.
---
"Japan loves Dragon Quest. A lot. Like they dream of it marrying their daughter." ~ Veola
GT&PSN: Yamiookami
#4DancingTriggerPosted 9/3/2010 11:52:19 PM

From what I've read of P3/FES > P3P changes

I'm thinking you've been reading some pretty terrible material. P3P is the best in terms of gameplay mechanics.
---
Capitalism, ho!~ - Recette, Recettear.
#5kavenoffPosted 9/4/2010 1:39:13 AM
I think he meant for the ">" to represent an arrow, rather than implying that FES was better than P3P.

---
"Wait a second... This isn't sugar... This... IS... SPLENDAAAAAA!!!"
Platinum FC: 3266-1062-0052 Name: Ryusuke