how do you date akihiko?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thetruedemon

thetruedemon
6 years ago#1

so i maxed out my charm stat and i started developing a freindship with him, but i never got the option to date him. is there something else i need to do? ive searched EVERYWHERE but no luck :/

User Info: nopieghost

nopieghost
6 years ago#2
Get a device to go inside your PSP, then make Akihiko attracted to men.
90% of gamers are unreasonable and are incapable of fun. If you are one of the 10% of gamers that can have fun, put this in your sig

User Info: Silmina

Silmina
6 years ago#3
You have to pick four very specific conversation choices in his link. It's very easy to miss, sadly =/

-During the rank 4 event, he'll say, "Oh, no, it was just a rumor I heard. Sorry." You need to reply with the third choice, "Donít get the wrong idea, Senpai." (This is the one people tend to miss.)
-During the rank 6 event, he'll say, "Do you think Iím...strange?" You need to reply with the choice, "You're charming."
-During the rank 9 event, he'll say, "...Itís the weirdest thing." You need to reply with the last choice, "You're in love." Then when he asks you to be his girlfriend, say yes.

thetruedemon
6 years ago#4

nopieghost posted...
Get a device to go inside your PSP, then make Akihiko attracted to men.
---
90% of gamers are unreasonable and are incapable of fun. If you are one of the 10% of gamers that can have fun, put this in your sig

its for the female main....but then i suspect that was just a failed attempt at snark. *bravo*

Song of Serenity posted...
You have to pick four very specific conversation choices in his link. It's very easy to miss, sadly =/

-During the rank 4 event, he'll say, "Oh, no, it was just a rumor I heard. Sorry." You need to reply with the third choice, "Don't get the wrong idea, Senpai." (This is the one people tend to miss.)
-During the rank 6 event, he'll say, "Do you think I'm...strange?" You need to reply with the choice, "You're charming."
-During the rank 9 event, he'll say, "...It's the weirdest thing." You need to reply with the last choice, "You're in love." Then when he asks you to be his girlfriend, say yes.

awesome, ill give it a go. i didnt want to start another game until i figured out what i did wrong the 1st time through. SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

User Info: DancingTrigger

DancingTrigger
6 years ago#5
SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

They did.

It's called penguinknight's max social link FAQ.
Capitalism, ho!~ - Recette, Recettear.

thetruedemon
6 years ago#6

DancingTrigger posted...
SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

They did.

It's called penguinknight's max social link FAQ.
---
Capitalism, ho!~ - Recette, Recettear.

that statement was referring to more of an official guide, but i hadnt seen that someone had finally made a homemade one. i guess it pays to check in on gamefaqs now and again. i checked every week for a bit then i just gave up when Valkyria chronicles 2 came out.

thanks for the heads up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived