how do you date akihiko?

#1thetruedemonPosted 9/25/2010 1:52:15 PM

so i maxed out my charm stat and i started developing a freindship with him, but i never got the option to date him. is there something else i need to do? ive searched EVERYWHERE but no luck :/

#2nopieghostPosted 9/25/2010 2:24:02 PM
Get a device to go inside your PSP, then make Akihiko attracted to men.
---
90% of gamers are unreasonable and are incapable of fun. If you are one of the 10% of gamers that can have fun, put this in your sig
#3Song of SerenityPosted 9/25/2010 2:38:44 PM
You have to pick four very specific conversation choices in his link. It's very easy to miss, sadly =/

-During the rank 4 event, he'll say, "Oh, no, it was just a rumor I heard. Sorry." You need to reply with the third choice, "Donít get the wrong idea, Senpai." (This is the one people tend to miss.)
-During the rank 6 event, he'll say, "Do you think Iím...strange?" You need to reply with the choice, "You're charming."
-During the rank 9 event, he'll say, "...Itís the weirdest thing." You need to reply with the last choice, "You're in love." Then when he asks you to be his girlfriend, say yes.
#4thetruedemon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2010 3:22:31 PM

nopieghost posted...
Get a device to go inside your PSP, then make Akihiko attracted to men.
---
90% of gamers are unreasonable and are incapable of fun. If you are one of the 10% of gamers that can have fun, put this in your sig

its for the female main....but then i suspect that was just a failed attempt at snark. *bravo*

Song of Serenity posted...
You have to pick four very specific conversation choices in his link. It's very easy to miss, sadly =/

-During the rank 4 event, he'll say, "Oh, no, it was just a rumor I heard. Sorry." You need to reply with the third choice, "Don't get the wrong idea, Senpai." (This is the one people tend to miss.)
-During the rank 6 event, he'll say, "Do you think I'm...strange?" You need to reply with the choice, "You're charming."
-During the rank 9 event, he'll say, "...It's the weirdest thing." You need to reply with the last choice, "You're in love." Then when he asks you to be his girlfriend, say yes.

awesome, ill give it a go. i didnt want to start another game until i figured out what i did wrong the 1st time through. SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

#5DancingTriggerPosted 9/25/2010 4:37:29 PM
SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

They did.

It's called penguinknight's max social link FAQ.
---
Capitalism, ho!~ - Recette, Recettear.
#6thetruedemon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2010 5:36:59 PM

DancingTrigger posted...
SRSLY, why couldnt they have made an updated strategy guide to include the female mains S-links??

They did.

It's called penguinknight's max social link FAQ.
---
Capitalism, ho!~ - Recette, Recettear.

that statement was referring to more of an official guide, but i hadnt seen that someone had finally made a homemade one. i guess it pays to check in on gamefaqs now and again. i checked every week for a bit then i just gave up when Valkyria chronicles 2 came out.

thanks for the heads up!