Spoiler-Free guide to raising stats?

#1quadrakillzPosted 4/11/2012 11:27:53 AM
I'm playing the game without a guide but I'd like to at least answer all the school questions correctly. I had to stop and look up the Jomon question that was mud huts, for example.

Is there a guide out there that JUST shows all answers to pick to raise stats without spoiling stoyr/slinks/etc? Thanks
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 4/11/2012 4:10:20 PM
There's a quiz answer FAQ on.... I think it's the FES version's FAQs page. Gimme a sec.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/52867

ERRATA:
10/13-17 (3rd exam), Question 2: Answer is Moses (1st). This one is incorrect in the FAQ.

11/7: Answer is Winter mornings are pleasant (forget which response). - It is not listed for this date, but instead for the 4th exam set.

I have not actually gotten to the 4th exam yet - I'm in a Tartarus session a few days before, actually. So I cannot verify the last exam or remaining quizzes at this time. I am sure I will before you get to those points, though, so if there ARE any more wrong answers on the FAQ, I will post them here.

Also, be aware of one thing regarding exams: You cannot make top score if you do not reach sufficient Academics thresholds (Academics 3 for first exam, 4 for second, 5 for third, 6 for last). Even if you answer the given questions correctly, the last day has no question as such, and will either give a positive or negative message depending on whether or not you have enough Academics.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann