[Spoilers] I'm Sorry Yukari, Fuuka and Mitsuru...

#1GamingPandasPosted 7/24/2012 8:35:27 AM
**********Spoilers*************

I feel so bad now... I ranked 10 with Yukari.

I ranked 9 with Fuuka.

I ranked 5 with Mitsuru.

Its not Christmas 24th Dec.

So Yukari texted me first and I went with her... all good.

Then I reloaded and saw Fuuka's scene and her dialogue just melted me...

Mitsuru's too...

I'm sorry Fuuka I really am... the reason I am 9 with you is I want to be just a good friend I can't be disloyal to Yukari! Think about it, Yukari would be the loyal type due to her experiences with her mother...

Man I never wanted to double/triple date these characters... this is why Persona 4 Golden is much better!
#2VenusAdeptIsaacPosted 7/25/2012 4:16:37 AM
Yeah, at least in Persona 4 the MC gets the "just friends" option. The Male MC in P3 has to be a pimp. However, the FEMC gets the "just friends" option.
#3crunchy612Posted 7/25/2012 4:50:25 AM
Yukari's often considered the canon relationship anyway. Or at least the girl who was most affected by MC's death.
---
Final Fantasy Marathon! Finished: III, IV, V, VII VIII, IX Currently Playing: Disgaea 1(casual only)
Yet to finish/refinish: Screw it.
#4CaptainSackboyPosted 7/25/2012 6:14:56 AM
crunchy612 posted...
Yukari's often considered the canon relationship anyway. Or at least the girl who was most affected by MC's death.

So the only social link with a girl that actually happened for the male protagonist is Yukari's? Also, did his date and "special time" with Elizabeth not actually happen?
#5crunchy612Posted 7/25/2012 8:10:30 AM
Aaaah, let me rephrase.

MC's relationship with Yukari is the deepest as evidenced by Answer. The other SLs happen of course. Sex? Probably.
---
Final Fantasy Marathon! Finished: III, IV, V, VII VIII, IX Currently Playing: Disgaea 1(casual only)
Yet to finish/refinish: Screw it.
#6CaptainSackboyPosted 7/26/2012 4:36:15 AM
crunchy612 posted...
Aaaah, let me rephrase.

MC's relationship with Yukari is the deepest as evidenced by Answer. The other SLs happen of course. Sex? Probably.

XD In that case I would be satisfied with my death. Not only did I save the world, I made love to every hot or cute chick I met in just a year. They don't even get jealous or mad either.
#7VenusAdeptIsaacPosted 7/26/2012 2:08:39 PM
CaptainSackboy posted...
crunchy612 posted...
Aaaah, let me rephrase.

XD In that case I would be satisfied with my death. Not only did I save the world, I made love to every hot or cute chick I met in just a year. They don't even get jealous or mad either.

Persona games do not exist! The series is actually called PIMP-sona! XD
#8NeoZeromusPosted 7/26/2012 11:42:11 PM
CaptainSackboy posted...
crunchy612 posted...
Aaaah, let me rephrase.

Ha! Nice.

*Gives VenusAdeptIsaac a big box of cookies, tacos, & 100 internets*
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black (US), The 3rd Birthday (PSP), Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP), The Binding Of Isaac (PC), Spelunky (PC)
#9pandacakezPosted 7/27/2012 4:55:13 AM
Unlike in FES, you get no penalties for dating all the girls at the same time anyways. It's like P4G. Still, I suppose it's nice to settle down.

I did like Yukari the best as an 'official girlfriend' - the game kind of supports the idea story-wise too. Still, the schoolgirls Yuko and Chihiro were nicer girls in general.

Which is the worst part about P3 - the schoolgirls have literally no clue why Minato died just like that. Atleast the SEES girls get closure...
#10SpaceAssassinPosted 7/27/2012 9:55:41 PM
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...

Lol GFaqs really needs a like comment button xD
---
Beast Mode
[ON] OFF