will ill be fine if i dont follow the guide?

#1emo_angel11Posted 9/18/2012 4:31:43 PM
the issue is can i max the social link even i dont follow the guide?
---
i dont need to "GET A LIFE" I'm a gamer I have lot of lives
#2demonsword765Posted 9/18/2012 4:41:30 PM
MShe's has a little room for errors so it's not too much a problem.

MC's side is still a requirement since it's still as strict as FES.
---
Sanae - "You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right? "
#3Valorous_RolandPosted 9/18/2012 5:37:54 PM
demonsword765 posted...
MC's side is still a requirement since it's still as strict as FES.

Don't you have more leeway because they removed that jealousy system with your girlfriends now?
#4demonsword765Posted 9/18/2012 5:57:51 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that his links are virtually the same.
---
Sanae - "You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right? "
#5KantonosoPosted 9/18/2012 7:07:47 PM
They also rearranged the days for the Male Protagonist, so it's a LITTLE BIT easier (Example: Bookworms is open on Sunday) but not by much. You need to spend more time raising academics since you don't get to study for free on non-Tartarus nights, for example, and the sunday date system is different.

The FeMC is easier because she has 5 night links instead of 2, which means a lack of conflict there. Her Hermit Link is no longer Sundays only. The only thing to keep in mind is that two links have a very limited time allotment (Moon and Fortune, belonging to Shinji and Ryoji respectively. so failure to spend literally every chance with them you get ruins the attempt to max links.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Legasista, Persona 4 Arena, Wizardry: LoLS.
P4A Main: Yukiko Amagidyne
#6KlyernPosted 9/19/2012 11:30:28 AM(edited)
,,,, why dont we stop using MS before it catches on and start using FM and MM lol. :)

That or FP / MP (protagonist, or persona if you wish to get funky with RP O.o)
---
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*