a good Orpheus Telos for Elizabeth

#11Vincent25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:56:09 AM
the thing is i'm playing fes not portable so i can't do skill cards, also i have divine pillar and armor of light already
#12demonsword765Posted 10/8/2012 11:04:30 AM
Ooooh...can't really help you there since I never really bothered with Liz (rather lacked the attention span to even bother).

My only answer is to settle for at least 5-6 skills (4th tier spell, either Boost or Amp, Mind Charge, Unshaken Will, High Counter). Obviously with FES, there's no way to aim for everything.

If all else, delegate Unshaken will on someone else like Anubis or something. Either way, this is way out of my range.
---
Sanae - "You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right? "
#13Vincent25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:08:30 AM
that's what i was saying i have 4 skills do i really need an amp? or salvation?
#14demonsword765Posted 10/8/2012 11:17:42 AM(edited)
Either Amp or Boost is acceptable. Salvation you can probably delegate to someone else (Scathach is usually popular.)

Did you try asking the FES boards dude? I'm pretty sure it's still active and, while you do get people who have played FES/Vanilla here, chances of finding an answer is pretty slim.
---
Sanae - "You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right? "
#15Vincent25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:23:22 AM
but what i'm asking is do i really need amp or no? and also the fes board is dead the last post from what i saw was MONTHS ago.
#16demonsword765Posted 10/8/2012 11:37:26 AM
Amp is definitely recommended (remember that you do have to maximize as much firepower as possible). I said "either or" because with Telos, there's no freaking way to absolutely control noise as much as you like. Sometimes, just settle with what you have and delegate roles to someone else.

If all else, re-fuse him to have a 4th tier spell, Boost, Amp, Mind Charge, and High Counter. Unshaken Will and Salvation can be used on someone else (aforementioned Anubis).
---
#17Vincent25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:42:54 AM
so right now i was remaking him and now he has, mamudo, arrow rain, growth 2, primal force, which don't matter, and unshaken will, high counter, elec amp and thunder reign, do i really need mind charge? and if i don't need it on him, can i use mind charge with a different persona and then switch to telos and it will stay?
#18demonsword765Posted 10/8/2012 11:49:49 AM
Shouldn't be a problem. Scathach is great for that role, assuming you cover her fire weakness with a respective Resist.

Remember, everything in SMT is trial and error. And enough pain from YHVH.
---
#19KlyernPosted 10/9/2012 3:59:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]