Level 19 Citadel

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doom II
  3. Level 19 Citadel

User Info: keenprcptn

keenprcptn
6 years ago#1
Im stuck on level 19 Citadel trying to get that darn blue skull or at least get into the red castle, I even went to youtube where unfortunately all the video show that players getting the blue key (and entering the castle) by jumping, any help?
"'I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.' - Aldous Huxley"

User Info: Ledmeister

Ledmeister
6 years ago#2
You do get to that northwest building by jumping. (Well, running fast-enough, that is.) Remember that you can both run and walk in the game; walking won't cut it for crossing the gap.

Here's a video walkthrough showing how to get all 3 keys and access the exit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHdO36CKl2Y

Another way to reach the building, but harder to pull off (perhaps impossible in some versions):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFtqgdt58Kk

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
6 years ago#3
God that level sucks
GT: Jake Teh Nub

User Info: Devil N

Devil N
6 years ago#4
Yeah, I was pretty annoyed that you have to find what's practically a secret area, in order to get to the blue key. That's not good game design.
"Finally, Rez is no longer ahead of its time." - 1up

User Info: snoognz123

snoognz123
6 years ago#5
It is a nasty one, if you try to open the bit that does look like it could be a door you get nothing, leading you to believe nothing is there, so you spend the whole time looking elsewhere because you think you've checked that spot.
Cheers!

User Info: Sir_Auros

Sir_Auros
6 years ago#6
You kids.
www.tfarchive.com - The Transformers Archive

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
6 years ago#7
Us kids what?
GT: Jake Teh Nub
  1. Boards
  2. Doom II
  3. Level 19 Citadel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived