Ask someone who finished the game anything

#11fifthfanPosted 8/9/2012 3:46:08 PM
For history of Deponia you need to look at all the murals after lighting them up, not just the puzzle one.

For Paradox use the pebble on the pool, I did it before activating the elevator.
---
You can kill me, but then I'll be dead.
Aww, it's soo cute, just makes you want to club it.
#12killjoy188Posted 8/10/2012 4:46:59 PM
How do you get past the conversation with Wenzel in his house? I can't get past the dialog choices of "Do you have an idea of how to get...Clear Water/revitilizing liquid/blackish powder" etc.

I'm thinking this might be a bug in the game, because there's just no way to get past this part of the dialog.
#13TheGuidingLightPosted 8/10/2012 7:06:06 PM
I can't get past the dialog choices ...

The last option in this list is "Forget it" which returns to the previous choices

If you've used the Escape key to skip some of the conversation, it can happen that not all of the conversation options appear

Try again from your last save

While some of this conversation may provide clues, it is optional

---
Deponia Illustrated Walkthrough
http://deponiawalkthrough.blogspot.com/
#14killjoy188Posted 8/10/2012 7:37:44 PM
TheGuidingLight posted...
I can't get past the dialog choices ...

The last option in this list is "Forget it" which returns to the previous choices

If you've used the Escape key to skip some of the conversation, it can happen that not all of the conversation options appear

Try again from your last save

While some of this conversation may provide clues, it is optional

That's it, the "Forget it" never appears, no matter how many times I reload a save. Good to know I can just skip the whole part though. Thanks!
#15RatastokPosted 8/11/2012 2:28:34 PM
History of deponia is when you inspect every mosaic in the tower at the end.. but under the light of the phosphor candy

Paradox is when you try to trash something in the pool of water at the tower again... something like a pebbles or anything... except cotton candy of course..
---
"I say, if you feel good that way, do it" -Chief Wyggum