can anyone list all the god of war games in order

#1XxNathan13XxPosted 5/6/2010 4:34:50 PM
can any of you list all the god of war games in order including the ones that arent on ps2 and ps3 the only one that ive ever actually played was the one for psp chains of olympus but i want to play all of them in order but not by release date by where they take place
---
Some of you may know me from u stream my user name on there is Nathan13 and also my psn is NathanStamper13
#2KamenRiderFaiz5Posted 5/6/2010 7:03:58 PM
Chain of Olympus
I
Ghost of Sparta
II
III
#3XxNathan13Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2010 9:03:57 PM
ok thanks
---
Some of you may know me from u stream my user name on there is Nathan13 and also my psn is NathanStamper13
#4flipmode_1Posted 5/9/2010 3:54:06 PM
Chains of Olympus
God of War
Ghost of Sparta
Betrayal
God of War II
God of War III
---
GT=FLIP MuNk PSN=FLIP-MuNk X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)GTA III (4)TMNT TiT (5)The Warriors
#5RocketGatorPosted 5/9/2010 11:08:12 PM
Betrayal is the cellphone game. It may or may not be canon (probably not, as absolutely nothing else references it).
#6MrStarkillerPosted 5/10/2010 2:57:54 PM
^This.
#7flipmode_1Posted 5/10/2010 4:34:14 PM
***HUGE God of War: Betrayal SPOILERS** Story Summary.

"Following the events of the first God of War, Kratos is framed for the murder of Hera's pet, Argos, by an unknown assassin in an effort to destroy the anti-hero's reputation with the gods of Olympus. Kratos pursues him through Greece in order to discover the identity of the assassin's master, who is attempting to turn the gods against him. However, the son of Hermes, Ceryx, is sent to deliver a message to Kratos from Zeus, who's becoming increasingly concerned with the amount of destruction left in Kratos' aftermath. Ceryx confronts Kratos, but the god of war refuses to cease and engages the messenger in battle. Taking advantage of the situation, the assassin escapes. Kratos kills Ceryx and the Spartan soldiers celebrate, but observing the dead god's body he realizes that Zeus would eventually take action for this act of defiance."

Sounds like the beginning of God of War II, no?
---
GT=FLIP MuNk PSN=FLIP-MuNk X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)GTA III (4)TMNT TiT (5)The Warriors
#8MrStarkillerPosted 5/13/2010 2:24:25 PM
^Not exactly. Hermes nor Zeus ever address it. Hera would have been a tad more butthurt about losing her pet. GoWIII was going to have it return as if the case from said title never happened. Kratos certainly doesn't recognize or realize jack **** in GoWII until he was directly betrayed and even then he had to ask 'why'.

The start of GoWII wasn't meant to be Rhodes. We were supposed to be at Sparta, Crete and Atlantis prior to said invasion. The later was noted for the beginning of the game oddly enough. Kraken was to be our first boss. Didn't work out that way.

Betrayal is questionable in terms of being canon.
More topics from this board...
GoW1 Conveyor belt help?Xymia27/10 10:16AM