Install Size? If any...

#1KratosWarriorPosted 11/13/2009 6:53:38 AM
What's the install size, if any? Does anyone know if there's an installation process. The reason why I'm asking is because I'm running out of spage on my PS3 hard drive.
---
"Wait for the creme...." -Hans Landa
#2DeadCell222Posted 11/13/2009 10:31:05 AM
I don't know but I'm guessing there won't be one. It shouldn't be too taxing on the ps3, being just ps2 games in HD.
---
PSN: SpaceNinja9
Steelers 6-2 , team of the millennium
#3papajagPosted 11/13/2009 11:42:23 AM
I want optional installation though. Games load significantly faster that way. Seriously if you don't have a 120GB or higher PS3 right now, you must either be broke or don't know how to change the damn thing. Locked Saved files problems is your only excuse.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#4KratosWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2009 11:44:45 AM
I know, especailly when you're running out of spage.

*space.
---
"Wait for the creme...." -Hans Landa
#5PemosanPosted 11/14/2009 4:58:39 AM
I want optional installation though. Games load significantly faster that way. Seriously if you don't have a 120GB or higher PS3 right now, you must either be broke or don't know how to change the damn thing. Locked Saved files problems is your only excuse.

I have the original 60 gig version, and do not need more space. Installations are not significantly huge, and save files are meager. I don't know exactly how much space I have left, but I am sure it is plenty.
#6Major_kennyPosted 11/14/2009 8:52:19 AM
I agree with DeadCell. And there's a lot of games like dead space that didn't ask that too! If it asks it can't be much anyway...
#7papajagPosted 11/14/2009 6:12:34 PM
^Dead Space hides the loading screen though those doors. It's actually quite smart.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#8Valkerion757Posted 11/14/2009 8:18:31 PM
^ yup you only notice Dead Space loading if something intense is still happening and the game has to try and load the next room, the door takes longer than usual to open :)

But The PS2 versions of these games have very minimal loading.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (Blazblue: Main/Sub: Litchi/Arakune ~ Street Fighter 4: Rose/E. Honda ~ MvC2: Silver Samurai, Omega Red, B.B. Hood)
XBL: ValkerionSeven
#9ToxicKookiePosted 11/14/2009 9:39:24 PM
Install options are never a bad thing, unless you're short on HD space. Anything loaded from the HD means it's wearing less on your BluRay lens.
#10GoemonsanPosted 11/15/2009 8:07:33 AM
Musou Orochi Z has an install size of 5gb and that's just a port of 2 ps2 games with 2 extra characters.
---
Look at me, I'm a true warrior of the thr-- Oh, wait... wrong game.