Eye Sore trophy

#1gogi94Posted 12/17/2009 5:44:18 AM

Where Can I find 20 Cyclops? I finished the game with only 5 Cyclops Eyes.

#2LordoftheCastlePosted 12/17/2009 6:00:11 AM
Sure wish there was a search function for things like this.
---
Meet me bak at mah castle 4 sum wiked storwies...
There will be delicious /cake/ :3
#3crimson99Posted 12/17/2009 7:38:59 AM
after you unlock the arena of the fates, choose a cyclopes u can rip an eye out of and just keep doing that. They cont towards your collection.
#4metalgear5Posted 12/17/2009 7:40:47 AM
play the first challenge of the titans. It makes you rip out an eye and it counts towards your total. When you are done with the challenge, choose to go back to challenge select and select the first challenge again. If you just hit replay challenge, you will keep getting the same eye.
---
Yo! The Mafia Supports You but Don't Tell Nobody.....
Spread the Word
#5gogi94(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2009 8:02:12 AM

thank you :)

#6xsolidiuslibraxPosted 12/17/2009 1:43:04 PM
Choosing restart will not give you an additional eye.. - here ya go thank me later..

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy-guides/14165-god-war-ii-trophy-guide.html

Eye Sore
Collect 20 Cyclops Eyes

This sounds a little painful, as you don't face too many Cyclopes in the game, and you often don't get the chance to use the prompt to kill them. I finished my first playthrough with only five eyes - however, your collected eyes track through all playthroughs and Challenge completions, which means there's a very easy way to get all twenty.

When you beat the game, you unlock The Challenge of the Titans - series of seven objectives you'll need to complete within the time limit (see Bleeding Thumbs).

The first Challenge will ask you to rip out a Cyclops eye within forty seconds. This isn't too hard, and shouldn't take you more than twenty seconds. Once done, the Challenge is completed and you've added another eye to your total. You can replay this Challenge until you've collected all the eyes, at which point the trophy will unlock.

NOTE: Be sure to save your progress and quit to the challenge selection screen between each go. If you simply select "Restart Challenge", you'll lose the eye you just gained.

---
MGO - Aaron Hallam - kicked from clan - inactivity = ( wtf..job+life.
Beneath the rule of men entirely great, The pen is mightier than the sword.- gamefaqs.com
#7xsolidiuslibraxPosted 12/17/2009 1:43:28 PM
Choosing restart will not give you an additional eye.. - here ya go thank me later..

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy-guides/14165-god-war-ii-trophy-guide.html

Eye Sore
Collect 20 Cyclops Eyes

This sounds a little painful, as you don't face too many Cyclopes in the game, and you often don't get the chance to use the prompt to kill them. I finished my first playthrough with only five eyes - however, your collected eyes track through all playthroughs and Challenge completions, which means there's a very easy way to get all twenty.

When you beat the game, you unlock The Challenge of the Titans - series of seven objectives you'll need to complete within the time limit (see Bleeding Thumbs).

The first Challenge will ask you to rip out a Cyclops eye within forty seconds. This isn't too hard, and shouldn't take you more than twenty seconds. Once done, the Challenge is completed and you've added another eye to your total. You can replay this Challenge until you've collected all the eyes, at which point the trophy will unlock.

NOTE: Be sure to save your progress and quit to the challenge selection screen between each go. If you simply select "Restart Challenge", you'll lose the eye you just gained.

---
Beneath the rule of men entirely great, The pen is mightier than the sword.- gamefaqs.com
#8xsolidiuslibraxPosted 12/17/2009 1:50:11 PM
didnt mean to double post
---
#9custerkePosted 12/17/2009 3:12:45 PM

I dont think that there are even 20 cyclops in the game.

So the easiest way to get this trophy is to beat the game (which will unlock Challenge of the Titans), start the first challenge, in this challenge you have to take out the cyclops eye before the time runs out. Here is what you should do: start it, keep spamming Atlas' Quake on the cyclops untill the O prompt pops up and kill it with the button thingy.Once you have killed the cyclops and got his eye, it will be added to your total amount of eyes that you gained during the game, so just repeat this challenge untill you have 20 eyes. Real easy and that how I got the trophy just this afternoon.

Remember, after each challenge save your progress and go back to the challenge selection screen, then you can start the challenge again. If you just click 'Restart Challenge' the eye you just gained will be gone and you will have the amount of eyes that you ended the game with again.

Good luck with it ;-)

#10LordoftheCastlePosted 12/17/2009 4:13:06 PM
^ You can farm them by not killing the riders.
---
Meet me bak at mah castle 4 sum wiked storwies...
There will be delicious /cake/ :3
More topics from this board...
GoW1 Conveyor belt help?Xymia27/10 10:16AM