"Hades requires you to kill everyone in the maze before you may leave."

#1SniperFromHellPosted 3/11/2010 8:25:44 PM
I go through the maze the first time. I get to the door and get that message. Surely I missed some enemies. I go back to the main part of the maze and indeed there remains a few more enemies. I kill them and I go back to the door. Same message. I look to a good to find out that there is a secret room that I didn't check. Surely enough, there are a few more enemies here. I kill them. I go back to the door to get the same message. I go through the maze 5 more times to double check. No enemies. I check a FAQ to make sure I checked every single inch of the maze possible. I turn to GameFAQs and cry for help.
---
PSN: OGWilson (Killzone 2)
XBL: Boss22 Special (CoD4/W@W, Gears of War 2, NBA 2K9
#2Master_SynPosted 3/11/2010 9:39:29 PM
The thing that tries to squish you has some enemies near it, once you kill them all, you see that the door opens.
#3MagicalChaosPosted 3/12/2010 4:01:23 AM
There are some pushable objects in the maze, just try to push every corner.
---
PSN - Leonmyster
This is the greatest tale of false advertisement since I've sued that movie "The Never Ending Story."
#4IntersliceryPosted 3/12/2010 4:29:48 AM
like a previous poster said, the ram that tries to cruch you has a hidden room thats only available when it retracts fully.
---
..*) .*) interslicery
(. (. . .`.
#5SniperFromHell(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2010 10:45:36 AM
Thanks magical chaos. To the other guys, I'd already known about that room. I didn't know about the walls you can push. Got through the part now. Thanks again.
---
PSN: OGWilson (Killzone 2)
XBL: Boss22 Special (CoD4/W@W, Gears of War 2, NBA 2K9
#6Stage-NamePosted 3/20/2010 2:09:42 PM
yeah i got a bit stuck, but i end up just realizing i could push the block after going through it a third time :)
#7blackeyebatteryPosted 3/20/2010 6:55:47 PM
For future reference, you can actually skip the whole maze part.

When you get to the wall that says you need to kill everyone in the maze, face towards it and hold the "triangle" button for the attack that lifts enemies up and makes you jump after.

It should glitch, and send you over the wall. So yeah.
---
You used to get it in your fishnets, now you only get it in your nightdress.