whats the most populated server?

#1kljsdfgjosPosted 10/30/2009 1:49:17 PM
i like playing on w/e server has the most players in mmos. which ddo server is the most populated?

also are there any forums for this game besides the official ones that are a little more active than this one? i tried the official ones but i need a payed account to post.
#2Damaged7Posted 10/30/2009 9:06:28 PM
If you buy a small amount of DDO points, i think the smalles is $6, you will get upgraded to a premium account which offers things like unrestricted auction house, 4 character slots instead of 2 and more permissions with the official forums.
---
Ah grammar police...the calling card of a failed troll.
Damaged67 = Truth Account
#3kljsdfgjos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2009 1:15:24 AM
thnx for that info.

my main question is still unanswered.
#4Damaged7Posted 10/31/2009 11:28:25 AM
Unless you go onto the main forums and try find an answer there, there is no way to tell.

They don't have Green-Yellow-Red population names. They do have little icons that will show whichi priority they are letting people log into servers....however, I've never once seen that in effect so i'd say that most servers are about populated the same.

I play on Cannith and it usually has alot of people, i don't have trouble finding a group unless its 3am my time.
---
Ah grammar police...the calling card of a failed troll.
Damaged67 = Truth Account
#5GodsUnfitChildPosted 11/2/2009 5:31:54 AM
i play on ghalanda and have had to wait to log in due to to many peeps in it but still never have a problem finding a group