episode 2?

#41Wario_manPosted 3/10/2011 5:31:00 AM
I can somehow imagine them brainstorming for days wondering how they could make the game better then finally coming to the decision of making it a Mario game.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#42edward18Posted 3/10/2011 8:49:50 AM
why would you think that. Mario isn't how Sonic's supposed to be.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#43Wario_manPosted 3/10/2011 4:26:20 PM
Was just a joke. They'd be thinking about it for ages, trying different ways of making it work and then finally deciding to stop making this Sonic game and just make it a Mario game instead.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#44R_O_B_SentryPosted 3/11/2011 9:51:21 AM
A Tsunami hit Japan early this morning; The earthquake that came before it was so intense- 10% of the population is missing and many businesses and other lives in Japan have been affected.
See the news! This is also bad news for all of us!!!
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
#45Wario_manPosted 3/11/2011 5:39:26 PM(edited)
Nowhere near as bad news to us as it is to them. Don't make it sound like what happened there affects us anywhere near as badly as it affects them. A few games are nothing to the heaps who lost their lives and homes.
---
#46The_RaterPosted 3/15/2011 4:36:19 AM

Haahahaha posted...
i nthis day and age wh yis sEGA still messing up.. for god sakes its a 2d side scroller... theyve made games like sonic 2, or sonic CD or S3&K how can they not make sonic 4 properly... bunch of dumbarses...

also ninbin wins, yo uguys are acting like tools.

Actually its a generation of 3D and only 2 games in 1999 and 2001 made 3D games that were excellent. I wished aswell Sonic 4 was made like the golden daysbut somehow the ideas from the crap 3D games after 2001 came into the mix.

#47pancakegr8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 5:15:31 PM
wow! I just realized my first post..
---
~Peace~
#48R_O_B_SentryPosted 3/24/2011 9:57:36 AM
No news for a whole month! Well, we will have to assume that Episode 2 is STILL in its first stages of development. Wonder when we will see the first screenshot?
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
#49Knuckles07Posted 4/5/2011 11:28:03 AM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
No news for a whole month! Well, we will have to assume that Episode 2 is STILL in its first stages of development. Wonder when we will see the first screenshot?

The earthquake caused Sega of Japan to temporarily shut down, so there's no telling when Episode 2 will see the light of day. Probably sometime next year (unless the company gets back on its feet sooner than expected).
---
TARA: "I'm under your spell... lost in ecstasy; spread beneath my willow tree..."