Splitscreen

#1AdenziaPosted 1/26/2010 9:16:57 AM
Me and my sister usually play Dynasty Warriors together, but we live with each other so we can only play split-screen.

Will this include split-screen?
#2ValacanPosted 1/26/2010 9:20:57 AM
No, there's no couch co-op. Koei hates people who live with their friends or family, starting now.
---
PSN ID: KnightlyKnave
#3Yian YanPosted 1/26/2010 10:09:45 AM
Have may be a better word. You don't need to live with your friends or family for them to stop by and play.
---
DWO - Wei - from Yong Chang
#4ValacanPosted 1/26/2010 11:12:54 AM
Ah, good point. Only if you are locked in your house and refuse to see anyone in person, and only communicate through head sets to disembodied voices online. . . only then will Koei like you.

Plus, god forbid you can have multiple people play the same game and only purchase one copy of it. It's logic like that that'll make Koei bankrupt /sarcasm
---
#5RampidzierPosted 1/26/2010 11:38:24 AM
Either that, or it will make KOEI more money because, you know, you have to purchase more than one copy. And let's face it, if you haven't dropped the Warriors franchise by now, you will never drop it. Kind of like crystal meth.
---
Deal with it.
#6ValacanPosted 1/26/2010 12:09:35 PM
Ah never say never, the reason I was addicted as because of playing it with my friends and family. So, if this is the way they're going to go I'm done with the series as sad as that may be.
---
#7balmung2100Posted 1/27/2010 12:18:54 AM
Me too. Offline split screen is one of the main highlights of dynasty warriors. The only reason Im passing this game up is because of the lack of offline co-op. I love playing games online, but some games are just better offline than online, and the warriors series are one of them that needs most focus offline as opposed to online.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#8Mav2Posted 1/27/2010 12:34:16 AM
I love playing DW games with my wife and this will be the first warriors game I skip. It's a shame that offline games are dying this gen.
---
"The exact contrary of what is generally believed is often the truth" - Jean De La Bruyere
#9EmperorSoraPosted 1/27/2010 4:26:19 PM

Every other Dynasty Warriors game was multiplayer so why not this one?

#10cc4567Posted 1/27/2010 5:18:29 PM
Bcuz they wants maor moniz
---
"They say love happens suddenly."
"Yeah? Well, diarrhea happens suddenly too."