hopefully better than the offical game?

#1king_ericPosted 1/22/2010 10:01:19 AM
what the topic says,about to give it a go pretty soon will report back with feed back compared to the offical game out last week.
#2king_eric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2010 1:51:24 PM
in a nut shell it is,and mainly down to it's arcade feel,its not trying to be clever like the offical game and it certainly dosn't have it's cheating ai.
there are actual game modes where the offical has none apart from a challenge mode.
this has goals to reach for and has those challenge modes to.
its more fun and easier to control mind you that wasn't a problem with the other game it's fault was no game what so ever and cheating ai.
graphics a just about ok but sega wipe the floor with it but graphics don't make a game just add to it.
honestly i give this one 7 out 10 and the offical 6
#3king_eric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2010 11:07:38 AM
wee update the challenge mose gets hard very quickly far to quick if you ask me.
they force you to collect stuff like 85 rings and you have to finish the race in say 60 secs but if you go for the time there is no way that i can see you can collect the rings as they are in awkward places that if to fast you cant reach em and there are only 5 extra rings on top of the 85 so you dare not miss to many.
also the cpu players in challenge mode never make a mistake and always have top speed and turn ability so one tiny error from you and i mean tiny and thats it fail.
rest of the game still good though.
oh one more thing it favours the germans they are over hyped they are good but not that good.