The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

balandor castle secret passage

#1deathdrakenPosted 6/9/2011 10:06:44 AM
i'm stuck in balandor castle secret passage after i free the archduke dalam.
where do i need to go?
#2zer83Posted 6/9/2011 11:03:23 AM
In one of the cells on the east part, there is a hole in the wall, go through that and continue to where you entered the underground passage earlier.
#3deathdraken(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2011 11:22:52 AM
zer83 posted...
In one of the cells on the east part, there is a hole in the wall, go through that and continue to where you entered the underground passage earlier.

thx
#4Flippa123Posted 6/18/2011 2:26:17 PM
Hi
I can't even work out how to get to that stage, i try clicking on the levers and it tells me they won't budge, i've been as far as i can go and killed the giant spider but just going round in circles. How do you get the water to go down and does anyone have any tips for killing the skeltons?? So far i've used holy light on them but still takes a while to kill them off! Any advice would be great!
#5MyPhantomilePosted 6/18/2011 2:29:36 PM(edited)
If you're looking for a way out, look on your map. Look to the far east and you'll see small square rooms. In the lower set of small rooms, there'll be a secret passage that you can take to escape.

Those levers won't move until later on in the game.

To kill skeletons effectively, knock them down and then cast Holy Light. It seems to work a lot more that way.

EDIT: If you're looking to get into the castle, then continue north into another round room. Continue onwards and the rest should be pretty easy.
#6Flippa123Posted 6/18/2011 2:39:01 PM
Yeah not even in the castle yet, i must've missed the opportunity to get to another round room, just kept tracking back over same ground and was getting annoyed cos monsters kept respawning so quick.

Thanks i'll give that a go!
#7MyPhantomilePosted 6/18/2011 2:40:47 PM
Big tip!

Do NOT attempt to take on the Wraith in the second round room. He will kill you. Just cast protective spells and run and hope for the best. He's a tricky one.
#8Flippa123Posted 6/18/2011 2:45:32 PM
Oh no! I'm really not liking this stage - will be glad to get the hell out of here!! Thanks for the advice :oD
#9MyPhantomilePosted 6/18/2011 2:46:40 PM
You return here later, you'll be glad to know. That's when you get to activate those switches. Plus you'll have no more circular rooms to go through. Woo!
#10Flippa123Posted 6/18/2011 2:52:18 PM
:o( Great :o( Prefer the colourful outdoor stages with baddies that when you kill them actually stay dead!