Ark Drive Type All Variety Number 2 and Emblems

#1Mr_D_UchihaPosted 7/16/2011 3:32:05 AM
I know the ark drive type items drop from knights in rifts and that but as for the 2types eg Ark Drive Type H2, which I currently need mostly, dot he 2's appear in graveyard 1 a up or can you get the 2's from normal rifts? Some question with regards tot he emblems. Im not sure ho tiering works with regards to the ark incoruptupai(correct plural?)
---
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 7/16/2011 3:41:29 AM
Incurrupti.

Yes, you can get those in Graveyard Rift 1, they drop quite a lot actually.
#3LordRavielPosted 7/16/2011 5:28:38 AM
Ark Drive 2 are a reasonably common reward for clearing Graveyard Rift.

Ark Drive 1 and -man emblems are both rare drops from the Incorrupti in Graveyard Rift and the Rifts on the offline maps.

Lastly -master Emblems needed for GR22 Knight Weapons are a rare reward from clearing Graveyard Rift.
---
"If at first you don't suceed, you fail, and the test will be terminated"
Playing: White Knight Chronicles 2, FFXII IZJS, Samurai Warriors Chronicles
#4Tsukoyomi1Posted 7/16/2011 7:16:09 AM
Technically the correct plural would also be Incorruptus, but in English I'd also say Incorrupti.
Well I got a B2 ark drive in a rift from the story before, but I'm guessing it's really rare.
---
PSN-ID: Tsukoyomi1
WKC1: Rozalin GR15, WKC2: Rozalin GR16
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 7/16/2011 8:42:22 AM
Tsukoyomi1 posted...
Technically the correct plural would also be Incorruptus, but in English I'd also say Incorrupti.
Well I got a B2 ark drive in a rift from the story before, but I'm guessing it's really rare.

How do you know? Pretty sure that word doesn't even exist in Latin, so we can only assume which declension it belongs to.

Incurruptus as the plural would certainly be possible, but to distinguish it from singular, using the -i ending is the better choice.
#6RuneweaverPosted 7/16/2011 10:54:42 AM
Incorruptus is Latin,it means not corrupted.
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 7/16/2011 11:00:24 AM
Runeweaver posted...
Incorruptus is Latin,it means not corrupted.

Indeed, my dictionary is trolling me, however the question remains: Does it belong to the -o or -u declension? xD
#8RuneweaverPosted 7/16/2011 11:17:32 AM
Praesent scisco incassum english i me puto Plural incorrupta sit nisi videat aut masculina aut feminina, ut incorruptus
#9Mr_D_Uchiha(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 5:23:17 AM
So h anyone had experience encountering hammer knights in any specific rift? Im after their emblem for the gigantic hammer t the moment.
---
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
#10LordRavielPosted 7/17/2011 5:33:05 AM
Mr_D_Uchiha posted...
So h anyone had experience encountering hammer knights in any specific rift? Im after their emblem for the gigantic hammer t the moment.

I know the rift at the castle end of the balandor underground near the top of the path down to the vault has a good layout for fighting Knights as you start on one of the corner platforms and can move anywhere just like you can in Graveyard Rift. There is allways one Knight on each of the side platforms that have the fish in GR and the inner platforms on the corners sometimes have Gigas. It is also a reasonable place to hunt Pyrdeamos and Crab Demons as the path to the middle platform is short.

Only problem is I remeber seeing a lot of Sword Knights there.
---
"If at first you don't suceed, you fail, and the test will be terminated"
Playing: White Knight Chronicles 2, FFXII IZJS, Samurai Warriors Chronicles