How do you kill a Wraith?

#1CHILLI_CORN_DOGPosted 9/17/2011 1:07:14 AM
THESE THINGS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF they eat like 20 slashes from the White Knight all 0 damage and just stay unhittable, and same with the little SUCCUBUSES THEY SUMMON ....ARGH
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#2RenRen245Posted 9/17/2011 1:09:54 AM
You need to either kill them whit magic (Fire works well) or use the holy light spell in the divine tree, it will break there shield and allow you to kill them whit physical attacks.
#3Gael_WanderlingPosted 9/17/2011 1:10:08 AM
Use magic or cast Holy light to remove their shields.
#4CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 1:11:55 AM
thank you guys I love you <3

by the way, this dungeon is horrible. Seriously, skeletons and ghosts and stuff... just wow.

I would be cussing a LOT but I remembered gfaqs is SUPER STRICTLY moderated so :/
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#5XekvinPosted 9/17/2011 1:15:18 AM
To remove their barriers you have to use the divine skill Holy Light. Then it payback time :1
---
PSN ID: stelther123
#6SayoriaPosted 9/17/2011 1:22:34 AM
Yeah, I was at first thinking they were like the skeletons where they take a few hits, then they drop to their souls where you can whack them....but I found out they weren't. I saw Yulie using Holy Light on my team before I even ran into Succubuses. I saw her use it on a skeleton whose soul was showing, and it just died instantly. That made me curious of the spell. When I noticed no damage happening to the Succubuses, I was like "Hmm....same as skeletons.... maybe they are actually in their category....let's see what that holy skill does..." and needless to say, it worked. Also, Wraith kicked my ass the first time I came across one. I took away alot of health from it though, but it got the best of me due to things it did I never expected.
#7CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 2:16:05 AM
Wait, I have another question . . Where do I go now that I'm trying to exit the area now? I can't go back the way I came because it says I can't open a gate for some reason now... and none of the levers work....???
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#8project359Posted 9/17/2011 3:21:53 AM
CHILLI_CORN_DOG posted...
Wait, I have another question . . Where do I go now that I'm trying to exit the area now? I can't go back the way I came because it says I can't open a gate for some reason now... and none of the levers work....???

In the dungeon area (right side of the map), one of the cells has a secret passage which will allow you to get back.
---
WKC2 Japanese: E n o - GR30 - Bow - (RETIRED)
WKC2 EU - Mordred - GR24 - Bow - PSN: project359uk
#9emo_prinnyPosted 9/17/2011 10:40:23 AM
Anyone else notice that the AI is stupid when it comes to using holy light on enemies, I have to always manually make them cast it.

Other thing that bothers me is that they don't exploit weaknesses at all. Makes me wish there was a multiplayer co-op option for the story mode just so I can get through it faster to get to the online stuff.
---
http://www.youtube.com/emoprinny
#10ForkofpowerPosted 9/17/2011 10:46:55 AM
Also an item you can use call holy water it works also I use it because Yulie doesnt always use Holy light.
---
PSN~Dark_Reaper_Soul