mysterious saplings

#1cirtemidPosted 10/23/2011 5:11:31 AM
Hello all.

Where can I find Mysterious Saplings? I need 30 of them for an errand in Faria.

Thanks.
---
cirtemid
#2TiegerJDPosted 10/23/2011 5:39:03 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974870-white-knight-chronicles-ii?search=sapling
---
Vagrant Story
Level 16 Grand Master Breaker : Sweeper Of The Dark
#3PainsPerceptionPosted 10/23/2011 11:44:28 AM
All in the Cards II

when you zone into the quest you'll see a save point right behind you and a tree you can harvest from.
harvest the tree, abort quest
do it over again, rinse and repeat until you have 30 of those saplings.
you should be getting 1-2 saplings every 3-4 times you harvest...a bit slow but it shouldnt take more than an hour to get 30 of them seeing how you're in the quest for no longer than a minute.
---
The Official every unrelated character of the Final Fantasy Type-0 AND Final Fantasy XIII-2 boards.
#4PainsPerceptionPosted 10/23/2011 11:45:27 AM
do it solo though, if you do it on geonet it will take a LOT longer because you'll have to port to hometown, make a new quest, start the quest and zone back to hometown, etc. takes longer than it should.
---
The Official every unrelated character of the Final Fantasy Type-0 AND Final Fantasy XIII-2 boards.
#5potionsmasterPosted 10/23/2011 1:54:02 PM
PainISaPerception posted...
All in the Cards II

when you zone into the quest you'll see a save point right behind you and a tree you can harvest from.
harvest the tree, abort quest
do it over again, rinse and repeat until you have 30 of those saplings.
you should be getting 1-2 saplings every 3-4 times you harvest...a bit slow but it shouldnt take more than an hour to get 30 of them seeing how you're in the quest for no longer than a minute.

I actually did this today, indeed a bit slow, but it's loads better than getting that $#%@ Flemron 108.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
#6PainsPerceptionPosted 10/23/2011 2:03:49 PM
sup potion
---