This game has worst DLCs

#1TriangleHardPosted 2/24/2012 11:56:37 AM
I guess free quests sort of makes up for it, but checking at the DLC to purchase.... man it's disgusting.

Also pricing is absurd. I think make over DLC should be 99 cents with full make over being 1.99

I'd put the DLCs of this game one of the worst among all the game's out there, except for maybe Prince of Persia and Final Fantasy XIII-2 (because I think it's ****ed up to not make a full game and tell players to purchase DLC to get the full game experience)

But anyway, at least Level 5 gives out DLCs that really matter for free, so it makes up for it. Just saying they make it really difficult for me to give them extra money....
#2TeslaviPosted 2/24/2012 12:03:23 PM
It's priced like a cash shop mmo. It's fairly reasonable for the most part.
---
WKC2 EU: Coil
PSN: Teslavi
#3pariah23Posted 2/24/2012 12:50:08 PM
Except that cash shop MMOs are generally free-to-play, not $60. (I realize it's ~$30 now, but that price drop was quite recent.)
#4TeslaviPosted 2/24/2012 2:10:40 PM
They also tend to not have a single-player storyline.
---
WKC2 EU: Coil
PSN: Teslavi
#5pariah23Posted 2/24/2012 3:54:41 PM
Sure they do--the part where you go from 1 to max level by yourself, because nobody groups in MMOs anymore until they're forced to at the cap.

Plus, I wouldn't exactly call the WKC storyline a selling point. Nearly every critic review trashed the game because of it, and people who recommend the game always seem to make sure to point out that it's something painfully bad that you have to slog through to get to the real game.
#6megaman_zer0Posted 2/25/2012 6:21:33 AM
but that's the point of the dlc its not part of the experience its extra.
---
Then is used either as a time marker or with a sequence of events.
Than is not related to time. Than is used in comparative statements.
#7pprincessPosted 2/25/2012 5:24:59 PM
The DLC is cheaper on the EU version than the NA version for some unknown reason.
#8Anodyne11Posted 2/26/2012 6:48:20 AM
pprincess posted...
The DLC is cheaper on the EU version than the NA version for some unknown reason.

Yeah it is. I'm slightly tempted to buy either an exp or GR ticket since I still have enough leftover from what I added for the full makeover (3.99)
Those are priced quite nicely tbh. Only about 0.79 for 30 days.

Would be nice if the makeover ticket was unlimited uses since I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it.
Hell I would have paid a bit more for it but now I refuse to pay for another.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards