Petition created for DLC, Sign now...

#1kirajcPosted 5/5/2012 9:42:07 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/d3-publisher-level-5-inc-sce-japan-studio-release-downloadable-content-dlc-for-white-knight-chronicles-2-na#

So I made a petition because I want to play this game online before people disappear. Also because I though it would a fun experiment Well just sign the thing. Check my spelling and make sure everyone is ok with what I wrote. post it all around, get it out there for other WKC2 players to see. We can get this done.

O and before I see posters who say there isn't any point or its a waste of time. It takes two seconds to sign the damn thing and its not a waste of time if you put in effort. Its a waste of time if you post negative comments. IF YOU DON'T CARE WELL DON'T POST.
---
A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!
#2hardknock55Posted 5/5/2012 10:14:27 AM
You know what I totally agree, lately petitions been working why not give it a try. I truly like this game a lot so i will sign the petition and try to get members of my guild seraphim to also sign, count me in.
---
PSN EU: hardknock55EURO WKC 2: Reese GR30 Mage -- Nintendo 3DS FC:4983-4945-8776
#3superpj1Posted 5/5/2012 9:40:34 PM
signed
---
PSN ID : superpj1 (no blank friend requests) - WKC2 GR30
My Trophy Collection : http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/superpj1?sort=title&order=asc
#4crimson-falconPosted 5/5/2012 10:05:12 PM
signed and lets see

hope that let down was a joke
---
JP WKC2 Spearya GR32: Axe & Mage
WKC2 Spearya GR30: Axe & Mage
#5ArcmenisPosted 5/5/2012 10:34:01 PM
signed, lets see if this works for the best.
---
Not as mean, Not as Lean but still a US MARINE!
PSN: IXxNemesisxXI
#6Drkr_ZenPosted 5/6/2012 3:35:37 AM
I signed, and I'm in full support.

They pulled this with WKC:IE. And, I just have one thing to say to Level-5, if you're going to keep releasing half a game in the NA and EU regions, charge half the price. Their games tend to drop fast anyway, but releasing them at full price, day one, with the intention of supporting it for 4 months in NA/EU versus nearly 2 years in JP is a slap in the face.
---
Playing: LBP2, GEB, MHP3rd, WKC2, MGS HD, Jak HD, ME3
"See You Space Cowboy."
#7kirajc(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 5:30:09 AM
Thanks for the support everyone. Keep the signatures coming....
---
A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!
#8DancingSamuraiPosted 5/6/2012 5:41:04 AM
I just want to sarcastically say good luck!
---
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Grimmjow44
Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Tales of Graces f, NUNSG, DMC Collection, Warriors Orochi 3
#9Tsukoyomi1Posted 5/6/2012 5:49:43 AM
DancingSamurai posted...

Oh good now I don't have to anymore.
---
"I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass" (Kanji Tatsumi)
#10IncertarumPosted 5/6/2012 6:01:33 AM
DancingSamurai posted...

Awwww....I wanted to do that.

Gonna do it anyway....

Good luck, have fun pissing into the wind.
---
No one gives a flying f*** what game you're playing, nor your GR level, nor your class nor what f***ing guild you're in