just got this game. looking for anyone who still plays it

#1xsniper90xPosted 7/12/2012 4:07:57 PM
i like rpg games like these. i dont know why i missed out on it before. i shouldve bought it when it first came out.

so, if anyone still plays this or knows a site that is like a gathering place for players who play this, let me know.

my psn is hitman555z

also, this might be a stupid question, but which is a good class between spears, sword, and longsword? i might pass on the other classes.
---
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny
#2slefo29Posted 7/12/2012 4:13:24 PM
xsniper90x posted...
i like rpg games like these. i dont know why i missed out on it before. i shouldve bought it when it first came out.

so, if anyone still plays this or knows a site that is like a gathering place for players who play this, let me know.

my psn is hitman555z

also, this might be a stupid question, but which is a good class between spears, sword, and longsword? i might pass on the other classes.

I just ordered the game from NewEgg. Should be getting here tomorrow or Saturday.

Add me to friends, we can start off together

PSN: SLEFO
#3xsniper90x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:22:46 PM
it wasnt at a local gamestop? i bought mine new from gamestop for 30 bucks. well, it was around 10 actually, i traded in prototype 2 for it lol. i got bored of prototype 2.
---
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny
#4nightrisenPosted 7/12/2012 4:29:22 PM
Add me my PSN is Nightrise951, im usually on everyday
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aOjcm0zYUs
Add me on PS3 im Nightrise951 or follo twitter @Slimjim027
#5starchildseimPosted 7/13/2012 12:39:47 AM
PRINNY !! i like Prinny.
Uuh, on topic there's some Prinny's left that hold the core.
If you see some names over & under , say :
Hey duude to them ;-)
---
Strongman/WKC/lunatic/Sonya.BRR
#6grimreaper03sPosted 7/17/2012 9:41:37 AM
PSN: GRIMREAPER03s

Level 50
GR12
#7Taicho13Posted 7/17/2012 12:24:41 PM
Some advice for starters:

There are still lots of people that play the game. The story is alright, but online is where all the fun happens. It's where you'll level quickly, GR up quickly, and get items to make better equipment for yourself. Though you'll be able to purchase equipment that will get you through both stories, but once you get stronger and start doing high-rank quests online, you'll definitely need to make your own equipment which isn't as difficult as you might think.

If you want help go to Geonet, go to guilds from your homepage, and search for my guild "Revelation." I accept anyone and everyone regardless of rank or level, and you'll be able to make some cool equipment and buy some neat things too that you might not be able to get from the story.

As for your question on which skill trees to learn, you get 600 skill points once you're level 80 (the max) each tree costs 200 to learn completely. You'll have to complete errands for people in the towns to unlock 2 skills per tree. Some of them are REALLY annoying to get. But if I were you I would pick one of Spears, Longsword, or Short Sword, and then learn healing magic. You'll need the ability to heal yourself when you go online.

This message is getting incredibly long but one last final piece of advice, your level will lock at 65 until you are Guild Rank (GR for short) 18. Then it locks at 70 until GR19, 75 until GR20. You cannot be level 80 until you are GR20, so don't hold off on building your rank. Do the bounties because they're easy and will eventually give you great rewards.

I BELIEVE that's all I can think of.
---
"KUREAA!!" - Veigue Lungberg
"A cornered cat becomes a lion... Or so they say" - Lady Estellise Sidos Heurassein
#8impaaPosted 7/17/2012 8:24:13 PM
I just got this game. Needed a good mix-up from the standard fighting games I play.
Add me! I'd love to play online after I get acustomed to everything.

PSN = rubixgroove

Peace!
#9Tsukoyomi1Posted 7/18/2012 2:38:01 AM
As for the class question I'd say go with spear since having a tank in low rank missions can help and they are somewhat rare-ish, from my experience anyway. To boot squishy people like mages and longswords will like having you around.
There are longswords a plenty and the class is not that great and shortswords are just terribad overall, so if you want a useful class go with spear.
---
"I am the creeper, catch me if you can."
Playing: TERA, DotA2, The Binding of Isaac, Dragon's Dogma
#10vinny0312Posted 7/24/2012 8:37:05 PM
Hi guys I just picked up this game for two days too. Still trying to get through story on WKC2
Feel free to add me if you want, I'm on most of the evenings in eastern time

PSN: Vinnyf0