Us release?

#1SteveAileronPosted 5/22/2010 1:35:21 AM
Will this game release in US version?
if it does..When?
#2Kimbles45Posted 5/22/2010 5:42:44 AM
To answer both questions, nobody knows.
I think the game has a decent chance of coming out in english, but nothing has been announced so far. :/
#3freedom01Posted 5/22/2010 11:53:16 AM

No, I don't think so, since USA "NEVER" had any of the older series of medabots such as Medarot, Medaot 2, Medarot 3, Medaot 4, Medarot 5, Medarot Navi. All these are like the Pokemon series, not like the USA ver. were you control one main medabot and fight.

#4DukeZeroPosted 5/24/2010 6:18:01 AM
Medarot 2's GBA remake was translated, they might give it a try. I wouldn't bet money on it, though.
---
Knid of lkie ew **** up teh engilsh lagnuage?- Lourde Incarnadine
#5freedom01Posted 5/24/2010 8:38:10 AM

DukeZero posted...
Medarot 2's GBA remake was translated, they might give it a try. I wouldn't bet money on it, though.
---
Knid of lkie ew **** up teh engilsh lagnuage?- Lourde Incarnadine

ok, pepharps not "NEVER" but still they never bothered releasing the sequels of the series so probabily they won't

#6Kimbles45Posted 5/24/2010 9:47:23 AM
Well, besides Shingata Medarot I think the 2 remake was the last RPG they made...
It was more an issue of the GBC being on its way out by the time the series became popular enough in english. :/
I guess they could have released Navi, but they probably chose not to because it has very little that's recognizable from the show... Meanwhile, Medarot DS has a bunch of familar characters and Medarots right from the start. *shrug*