Diagnosis of Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley's Ultras and Supers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Street Fighter IV
  3. Diagnosis of Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley's Ultras and Supers
6 years ago#1

Ibuki Ultra I: Yami Shigure
Ibuki Ultra II: This seems to be some new Ultra, instead of using Yami Shigure, they made an Ultra version of Kasumi Suzaki that starts with her Hien
Ibuki Super: Kasumi Suzaku

Makoto Ultra I: Seichuusen Godan-Zuki
Makoto Ultra II: Abare Tosanami Kudaki
Makoto Super: Tanden Renki

Dudley Ultra I: Rolling Thunder
Dudley Ultra II: Corkscrew Blow
Dudley Super: Rocket Upper

6 years ago#2

Ibuki Ultra I: Yoroi Doushi*

My bad

6 years ago#3
want ibuki's second costume plox
6 years ago#4
Ummm... I never payed attention to their names, so can we just sat super art 1, 2, & 3?

I see dudley's SA3 ibuki's SA2, and Makoto's SA2 though. and possible dudley's uppercut super (SA1?) and makoto's SA3.
6 years ago#5

Ibuki Ultra I: Yoroi Doushi (SA2)

Ibuki Ultra II: This seems to be some new Ultra, instead of using Yami Shigure, they made an Ultra version of Kasumi Suzaki that starts with her Hien. However, this might be a retooled Yami Shigure that ends with the dash, so, this is likely Yami Shigure (SA3)
Ibuki Super: Kasumi Suzaku (SA1)

Makoto Ultra I: Seichuusen Godan-Zuki (SA1)
Makoto Ultra II: Abare Tosanami Kudaki (SA2)
Makoto Super: Tanden Renki (SA3)

Dudley Ultra I: Rolling Thunder (SA2)
Dudley Ultra II: Corkscrew Blow (SA3)
Dudley Super: Rocket Upper (SA1)

6 years ago#6
2 things, how do you know all of that? And it seems to me like dudely's uppercut is an ultra.
6 years ago#7

How do I know? You see how the picture of the supers/ultras have a red or green dot? Red is Ultra, Green is Super. And the numbers I know because the pictures show "Ultra I" and "Ultra II" on the bar to show me they are different moves.

Ibuki's super is cut off, so I can see how you'd miss it, but she has the super animation and her arms crossed upside down in the air, which is what she does for Kasumi Suzaku.

6 years ago#8
Don't know if it means anything but Dudley's Ultra II is called Corkscrew Cross, could be the same as corkscrew blow but maybe its a counter ultra instead?
Xbox live= BanViolins
PSN= Royal_Swan
6 years ago#9

horror_show posted...
Don't know if it means anything but Dudley's Ultra II is called Corkscrew Cross, could be the same as corkscrew blow but maybe its a counter ultra instead?
---
Xbox live= BanViolins
PSN= Royal_Swan

Well, he had a move called Cross-Counter. So, maybe it turned into a counter move. Or maybe they just renamed it.

6 years ago#10
Would have guessed Rocket Uppercut to be an ultra and Corkscrew Blow to be his super since Rocker Uppercut is way more dramatic than a spinning right punch, it animation is longer too.
"Shut up and eat your ham sandwich"
  1. Boards
  2. Super Street Fighter IV
  3. Diagnosis of Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley's Ultras and Supers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived