Diagnosis of Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley's Ultras and Supers

#1Twin_Blade_MikePosted 2/16/2010 6:45:31 PM

Ibuki Ultra I: Yami Shigure
Ibuki Ultra II: This seems to be some new Ultra, instead of using Yami Shigure, they made an Ultra version of Kasumi Suzaki that starts with her Hien
Ibuki Super: Kasumi Suzaku

Makoto Ultra I: Seichuusen Godan-Zuki
Makoto Ultra II: Abare Tosanami Kudaki
Makoto Super: Tanden Renki

Dudley Ultra I: Rolling Thunder
Dudley Ultra II: Corkscrew Blow
Dudley Super: Rocket Upper

#2Twin_Blade_Mike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2010 6:47:26 PM

Ibuki Ultra I: Yoroi Doushi*

My bad

#3FinalWolfPosted 2/16/2010 6:47:42 PM
want ibuki's second costume plox
#4jdude42Posted 2/16/2010 6:56:25 PM
Ummm... I never payed attention to their names, so can we just sat super art 1, 2, & 3?

I see dudley's SA3 ibuki's SA2, and Makoto's SA2 though. and possible dudley's uppercut super (SA1?) and makoto's SA3.
#5Twin_Blade_Mike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2010 7:01:51 PM

Ibuki Ultra I: Yoroi Doushi (SA2)

Ibuki Ultra II: This seems to be some new Ultra, instead of using Yami Shigure, they made an Ultra version of Kasumi Suzaki that starts with her Hien. However, this might be a retooled Yami Shigure that ends with the dash, so, this is likely Yami Shigure (SA3)
Ibuki Super: Kasumi Suzaku (SA1)

Makoto Ultra I: Seichuusen Godan-Zuki (SA1)
Makoto Ultra II: Abare Tosanami Kudaki (SA2)
Makoto Super: Tanden Renki (SA3)

Dudley Ultra I: Rolling Thunder (SA2)
Dudley Ultra II: Corkscrew Blow (SA3)
Dudley Super: Rocket Upper (SA1)

#6jdude42Posted 2/16/2010 7:04:44 PM
2 things, how do you know all of that? And it seems to me like dudely's uppercut is an ultra.
#7Twin_Blade_Mike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2010 7:13:53 PM

How do I know? You see how the picture of the supers/ultras have a red or green dot? Red is Ultra, Green is Super. And the numbers I know because the pictures show "Ultra I" and "Ultra II" on the bar to show me they are different moves.

Ibuki's super is cut off, so I can see how you'd miss it, but she has the super animation and her arms crossed upside down in the air, which is what she does for Kasumi Suzaku.

#8horror_showPosted 2/16/2010 7:23:32 PM
Don't know if it means anything but Dudley's Ultra II is called Corkscrew Cross, could be the same as corkscrew blow but maybe its a counter ultra instead?
---
Xbox live= BanViolins
PSN= Royal_Swan
#9Twin_Blade_Mike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2010 7:29:20 PM

horror_show posted...
Don't know if it means anything but Dudley's Ultra II is called Corkscrew Cross, could be the same as corkscrew blow but maybe its a counter ultra instead?
---
Xbox live= BanViolins
PSN= Royal_Swan

Well, he had a move called Cross-Counter. So, maybe it turned into a counter move. Or maybe they just renamed it.

#10Asura BladePosted 2/16/2010 7:29:38 PM
Would have guessed Rocket Uppercut to be an ultra and Corkscrew Blow to be his super since Rocker Uppercut is way more dramatic than a spinning right punch, it animation is longer too.
---
"Shut up and eat your ham sandwich"