Street fighter 5 with HD sprites,parry,focus attacks and combo breaker system

#1Fire_Hero_NinjaPosted 2/10/2010 10:29:26 AM
So you can't parry a focus attack and you can't parry when your doing a focus attack,EX attacks, also have combo breaker system and you can select a one super out of 3 supers. Basically using the 3rd strike system and improving it. And have following characters

Ryu
Ken
Gouken
akuma
Gen
Oro
Sagat
Fei long
Guile
Alex
Hugo
Zangief
Dudley
Chun li
Cammy
ibuki
Makoto
Elena
C.Viper
Karin
Sakura
Rose
Yun
Yang
Juri

what do you think ?

---
However, red lobster butter biscuits.- abcdWazzaHefghijklmn
#2VIIVincentPosted 2/10/2010 10:32:11 AM
no Seth makes this list sad :(
---
Next thing you know, they'll start saying "pwned!" instead of "fainted" and "WTF!" when pokemon escape from balls ~ podracer35
#3Fire_Hero_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2010 10:40:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Fire_Hero_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2010 10:46:41 AM
I want street fighter 5 to be based on street fighter 3rd strike system with street fighter alpha art style.So basically a combination of street fighter 3 strike and street fighter alpha 3
---
#5Twin_Blade_MikePosted 2/10/2010 10:48:46 AM

Replace Karin and Yun with Q and Twelve and we'd have ourselves a game (or, replace Karin and Yun with Rolento and Sodom).

#6Fire_Hero_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2010 11:11:03 AM
what if the game had a 30 character limit and also each combo breaker would be counted has an ex attack ( so you can't spam it)

---
#7TrekendPosted 2/10/2010 11:14:13 AM
Have you ever wanted to punch someone over the internet for posting an uncreative, idiotic idea on a forum?

I have.

---
"Fairness is a wonderful attribute, Major Anderson. It has nothing to do with war." - Colonel Graff
Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card
#8Blizzard_FangPosted 2/10/2010 11:42:53 AM
i want two or more supers usable during the ifght.. no more selecting crap
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 2620 9124 7557
#9dhalsimrocksPosted 2/10/2010 1:02:59 PM
I want Street Fighter 5 to be based on the Street Fighter 5 system.

Let Parries stay in SF3, Focus Attacks stay in SF4, Combo Breakers stay in Killer Instinct. We don't need a mish-mosh of past fighting games. Might as well add Alpha Counters, Guard Cancels, Dodging, Just Defend, Counter rolls and any other historic fighting game construct that prevents damage from ever being done.

---
May all your disgraces be private.
#10Spman2099Posted 2/10/2010 1:09:43 PM
"I want Street Fighter 5 to be based on the Street Fighter 5 system.

Let Parries stay in SF3, Focus Attacks stay in SF4, Combo Breakers stay in Killer Instinct. We don't need a mish-mosh of past fighting games. Might as well add Alpha Counters, Guard Cancels, Dodging, Just Defend, Counter rolls and any other historic fighting game construct that prevents damage from ever being done."

This guy has the right of it. The TC's idea would be terrible...
---
"I was about to go to my first tournament and unleash the fury of Saikyo on those scrubs. I guess the joke is on me." - Adolf HitIer