Submarine Puzzle Ch 12

#1ChrissieXIIPosted 10/14/2010 12:53:29 PM
Cant work out this puzzle, done the right cart alright, the left cart i cant seem to figure out!
---
Don't worry Europe get the games the latest because they save the best continent till last.
#2dialyserPosted 10/14/2010 1:08:01 PM

You need to get the two carts to meet in the middle you can then jump from one to the other. Once you have changed the left hand one there is a walkway you can use to get back to the first one.

#3MookietheboldPosted 10/14/2010 1:09:31 PM
On the right side, turn the car so it goes towards the back of the area. Get on it, tell Trip to move it forward (towards the dead end), jump to the pole on the right, climb to the catwalk and cross it back to the other side. Turn the left car around so that it goes to the back of the area as well, tell Trip to move it forward, and voila! The way will be clear for the sub.
---
the universe in you
#4enz2Posted 10/14/2010 1:09:40 PM

Starting from the beginning, go to left section, bring cart on the spinner, activate machine and hop on.
Jump on other cart and do the same thing on the spinner. (This will activate a camera roll of where to climb)
Hop back on and move towards the back of the room. There should be a pipe on the right to climb so you can get to the first switch. Once there, move cart back on spinner and voila! You should be able to move the carts forward for the sub to clear.

Hope this helps :)

#5ChrissieXII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2010 1:30:15 PM
Thanks guys i finally did it watching a video. It was so bloody frustrating and then i just had to guide the subway down to the pool; almost as frustrating! Not doing tht chapter again.
---
Don't worry Europe get the games the latest because they save the best continent till last.