An AI with God Mode? *spoilers*

#1The_PozestPosted 1/30/2011 4:54:33 PM
So I've passed this game and I'm on my 3rd run. All I'm really doing is upgrading the weapons for my Zealot run. But while I was on chapter 7, were you have to shut down ANTI and you get attacked by a few necros after opening her mainframe. I killed all bla bla bla. But One of the slashers that attacked me simply wouldn't die. I had a fully upgraded refurbished Plasma Cutter, and the game is on Normal. But I unloaded almost TWO MAGS into that thing. Until it FINALLY died. Was this simply some sort of damage bug?
---
PSN: CascadeRanger
#2X_MAN_XPosted 1/30/2011 5:04:11 PM
If it had black armor that could be the reason but if it was a regular one then lol
---
PSN- X-TheBoyWonder
#3The_Pozest(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 5:07:22 PM
It was a regular one, I think the Mo Fo was cheating LOL
---
#4TYruler_50Posted 1/30/2011 5:10:26 PM
Don't you have to dismember it? I remember necro's taking alot of bullets and still not dying, then I was like "o lol i forgot u gotta shoot their limbs"
#5The_Pozest(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 5:17:26 PM
Yeah I was shooting it's leg. It wouldn't go down.
---
#6seth_sage12300Posted 1/30/2011 5:18:26 PM
Were you actually hitting with all your ammo?
---
Official Issun of the MvC3 board
Official Pikablu of the BW clan
#7uuarmanPosted 1/30/2011 5:32:06 PM
Some of the standard slashers have metal plating on their legs. You won't be able to damage them there. I don't even think you can stomp their legs off after they're dead - try it.
---
"The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel."
#8sowhatyouknowPosted 1/30/2011 5:34:28 PM
Also you said fully leveled plasma gun right? well that gun has a final affect on it's power where the muzzle flash turns into a bright yellow flash. That could explain why you though you where hitting it. Got blinded by the gun.
#9The_Pozest(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 5:35:10 PM
Yeah I was hitting. At first I thought I wasn't so I double checked my aiming and after a few shots I was like "WTF? Why isn't it's leg coming off!?"
But I didn't know about the metal plating thing, I'll check next time Thanks.
---
#10sowhatyouknowPosted 1/30/2011 5:37:32 PM
Yeah I was hitting. At first I thought I wasn't so I double checked my aiming and after a few shots I was like "WTF? Why isn't it's leg coming off!?"
But I didn't know about the metal plating thing, I'll check next time Thanks.

Well there is only way to be sure we have to nuke it from orbit. It's the only to know for sure he is dead.