Need help aligning the mirrors. (Spoilers)

#1ShadowElite86Posted 2/2/2011 12:29:09 PM
I believe I'm in Chapter 7 and the part where you have to float around outside to realign the mirrors or solar panels. There's also some huge necromorph pod out there that shoots out flying things.

Thanks.
#2shadowofthearkPosted 2/2/2011 12:31:31 PM
...What do you need help with, dingus? To align the mirrors, you need to float behind one of the misaligned ones that are reflecting light and you'll see a little console, press A on that and you'll start using Kinesis on it, then you align it so the light reflects onto the other one, then head to the second one. You'll have to kill the giant Necromorph in order to align the second one, since the things it shoots at you can hit you from there.
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#3DemosthenesCSPosted 2/2/2011 12:33:41 PM
Easiest way to align it is to look through the little visor above the control panel that you press A at. Once the opening in the visor is dead center with the other satellite you will see it light up.

And yeah, take care of that necro.
#4big_d3883Posted 2/2/2011 12:43:19 PM
shoot the necromorph with the alt fire from the line gun one hit kills it then just make sure to refill your oxygen get all the loot and align the mirrors
---
I tell you Bobby Boucher that playstation is the devil
#5mk1lobotristePosted 2/2/2011 12:52:00 PM
In this stage i was literally one f****ng hour, i though that the solar panels were looking at the Sun, but not.

иииииииииииииииииииииииииO C

Aииии|-( >>>>> <<<<< )-|ииииB
-----------------------------------

A= Solar panel |-(
B= Panel that takes energy )-|
C= Sun O

Put A looking at B, not to C.

PD: lol
#6negativenetworkPosted 2/2/2011 1:12:11 PM
As you enter space, go towards the alien thing shooting out crap. Shoot the yellow balls on it's arms to kill it. Once that is dead, you can go around to the two arms and aim the sunlight at the mirrors. Use your line route thing to find them. They have a handle thing on the side you can move to aim them. kill the alien thing first though or they will kill you...
---
*unzips pants*