Power Node locations?

#1FreakindaunPosted 2/12/2011 12:44:35 PM
I know that nodes are, on the whole, very easy to see (as they glow purple or are in nifty little boxes), but can anyone list all of the node locations throughout the game? A few of the ones I used to commonly miss are:

-Right after the first store: When you go outside, there is one floating in space RIGHT in front of Isaac.
-During the mining elevator sequence where you ride up the elevator and a bunch of slashers/elite slashers jump on with you. Right before you start the elevator, there is a node concealed behind a little wall on the opposite side of the lift that you enter from.
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
#2Dblade3kPosted 2/12/2011 12:50:33 PM
Depends on the difficulty. I started a third playthrough on Casual and I'm getting them hand over fist.
---
I do not exist, only you exist
#3DefenderX2480Posted 2/12/2011 12:52:11 PM
I always found that second one.

I guess I always missed that first one. Ouch.
#4Freakindaun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 1:16:30 PM
Dblade, I think they spawn in the same places each difficulty... The nodes are always freebies.
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
#5kyro102Posted 2/12/2011 2:08:13 PM
There were an obscene ammount of nodes on normal. A good rule is that they'll be pretty much wherever you wouldnt think to look.

"Why would i go in there, it's just a bathroom"

you probably missed a node
---
What's your name? I'd like to add it to my list of headshots
#6Dblade3kPosted 2/12/2011 10:15:41 PM
I don't know man, I've literally found about 25 Power Nodes on my casual play through in the first 6 chapters, whereas I only found maybe 15 or so during my Normal and less than that on my Zealot. My first 2 play throughs were much more in depth with me going everywhere.
---
I do not exist, only you exist