Matrix E for Caster (spoilers)

#1HidougaPosted 8/13/2010 11:34:37 AM
Well, right now I'm at that point before talking to Rin to fight Saver, but I've yet to get Matrix E for Tamamo. Did anyone else have this problem? She's supposed to talk about her past on the third day of the seventh battle against Leo, but I distinctly remember her never having done so. I've selected every dialogue choice in her favor in this entire playthrough and talked to her at least once everyday, but to no avail.

It seems a number of other Japanese players are having this problem too. Anyone have any clues about this? Or is this some kind of bug?
#2zeroad12xPosted 8/14/2010 3:16:25 AM
I've got Matrix level E for her. At the 3rd day of round 7 she will automatically talk about her past when you chat with her in the Servant's room. I believe you have to let she knows that you loved her. I think the major turning points are the choice when you chatted with her during round 6 day 2. I remembered she was ranting that I preferred Rin more than her ( I was in Rin route) and you have to select the option that you actually preferred she(Caster) instead. I think it was option 2. Another was during round 7 at day 2. Before you fight SE.RE.PH, she chatted a little with you. I chose option 1 and then option 2. I assumed she is happy as she jumps around doing her merry dance. Then off to day 3 and she explained her past to me (which I can understand most of it as long as she is talking because I can't read kanji lol) and level E it is.

Forgive me for the wall of text.
#3escalinaPosted 8/14/2010 7:39:53 AM
She jumps around because you said you like her, prefer her to Rin/Rani. She jumps around in high tension praising you and preparing herself to get married to you..... regardless of your gender. A definate "Must See" scene even if you don't know Japanese, her voice and tone will give you the idea of the scene.
---
"I will send anything that interfere with my romance flying out of the Solar System!" - Saber in Fate/Extra
#4Hidouga(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 11:37:42 AM
I redid the route from day 2 of round 6 to day 3 of round 7and went with a different set of choices this time around (though I did choose liking her over Rin). Unfortunately, she still didn't talk about her past, which leads me to believe that it has to do with choosing whether or not to use a command spell to save her during the match between Rin and Rani, or even better, a moral discussion that she has with you on day 5 of round 4. The first set of choices during the discussion seems to be significant towards triggering the Matrix E event on day 3, round 7. I remember going along with a choice that she agreed with, which in hindsight might not have been the correct choice at all.

Looks like I'll have to do another playthrough with her to see :[ I guess the Japanese wiki guide isn't kidding when it says the requirements for Tamamo's Matrix E are strict.
#5escalinaPosted 8/14/2010 12:16:53 PM
Wow, I must be lucky, I chose the option "because she is weak" when she was training up physically against Lancer on Rin's route. Being a fresh new face her events are the best out of the 3 Servants(IMO). She admires you right till the end, inside Mooncell.
---
"I will send anything that interfere with my romance flying out of the Solar System!" - Saber in Fate/Extra