Rin or Rani

#1vagrant1223Posted 11/12/2011 5:16:35 PM
Using overpowered Archer with a female MC. Debating the route choice.

I am a Type Moon fan that's read Fate/stay night, Fate/zero, Tsukihime, and read+watched KnK so I'll get any meta jokes in any route.
---
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? [ - T.S. Elliot]
#2LegoTechnicPosted 11/12/2011 5:39:08 PM(edited)
Entirely up to you. Rin route has a friendlier Rin and you fight two new original Servants, and Rani route gives you a friendlier Rani and lets you fight two cameo servants from other TYPE=MOON games.

Pick your favorite between Rin and Rani for the first playthrough, and then the other for the 2nd. You will probably want to play twice regardless for the special cameo boss, who only appears in NG+.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#3Omega_FortePosted 11/12/2011 5:44:25 PM
Pick either, they both kind of suck compared to your Servant.

The only real differences between their routes were as described above.
---
It's not sexual assault, it's just surprise sex you didn't know you wanted.
#4Game JesterPosted 11/12/2011 6:46:08 PM
I put my game in sleep last night when it came to this choice to think about it because I hate having to make choices like this solely because I don't want to miss servant unique dialog but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
#5American_Eagle0Posted 11/12/2011 7:41:06 PM
Game Jester posted...
I put my game in sleep last night when it came to this choice to think about it because I hate having to make choices like this solely because I don't want to miss servant unique dialog but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
You can choose the other person in NG lol
#6LightHawKnightPosted 11/12/2011 7:46:40 PM
Rin's path lets you fight two very very very awesome servants.

SPOILERS! just incase you care to know who they are.

Vlad Tepes and Lu Bu!!!!!

End SPOILERS!

---
If I need you I'll give you a signal.' What signal?" I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl
Official Knight of Gamefaqs
#7SS_GokouPosted 11/12/2011 8:25:09 PM
if you want a challenge, save rani.

if you want to see rin

*spoilers

in all of her tsundere glory, save her instead. :D
---
If you're a Filipino and you like Megaman Legends 3, please do join:
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoonTagalog
#8Game JesterPosted 11/12/2011 8:33:08 PM

I know that. What I meant is that I rather not play through with Saber again and I was just wondering if there is any unique dialog between the paths as next time I'll probably go with Archer and choose the other person.
#9American_Eagle0Posted 11/12/2011 8:39:40 PM
Game Jester posted...
I know that. What I meant is that I rather not play through with Saber again and I was just wondering if there is any unique dialog between the paths as next time I'll probably go with Archer and choose the other person.

probably different dialogue and a different ending as well
#10SS_GokouPosted 11/12/2011 9:05:36 PM
Game Jester posted...

actually was thinking of trying to use her again, but a different build. maybe a glass cannon? :D
---
If you're a Filipino and you like Megaman Legends 3, please do join:
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoonTagalog