Rin/Rani path *spoiler*

#1Impersonator2Posted 11/20/2011 5:38:29 PM
If I choose to save either one of them, the other one has to die on Week 6? That SUCKS!! Really want to save them both :(
---
Digimon lost evolution: 047522416859
#2LegoTechnicPosted 11/20/2011 6:14:56 PM
You can't always get what you want. :-|
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#3dudenamedgeorgePosted 11/20/2011 8:47:22 PM
Welcome to Fate/Stay Night! Enjoy watching characters you love suffer horribly. A lot.

Yeah, it sucks, but what're you gonna do. =/
---
> You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.
#4SvenyipPosted 11/20/2011 10:53:25 PM
Oddly, I never really felt much of anything for Rani. Maybe because of her "inhuman" characteristics. Maybe because the decision of who you needed to save was portrayed by "save the one who's fighting fairly, or save the one who's already lost and is trying to kill herself and her opponent in one giant hissy fit?"

And then she completely vanishes afterwards, only to abruptly return and want me to eat her lunch? The whole thing felt as if she was trying a desperate emotional mind game before the battle. Good riddance to her.

Maybe if she'd been as visible as Rin was in the early weeks, the "who to save" decision might have had more emotional impact. Rin VS Rani interludes should have been happening in the EARLY weeks to flesh out the characters and the choice more.
#5SS_GokouPosted 11/20/2011 10:58:08 PM
i felt bad at first until you get to save the another on your next plus game :D
---
Official Praetor of Saber in the Fate/Extra Boards
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Saber-FateExtra/286251641405745
#6Raven236Posted 11/20/2011 11:01:15 PM
well at least they both bribed you with.food.
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura
#7MajinUltimaPosted 11/21/2011 4:12:43 AM
dudenamedgeorge posted...
Welcome to Fate/Stay Night! Enjoy watching characters you love suffer horribly. A lot.

Yeah, it sucks, but what're you gonna do. =/

--*Welcome to the Nasuverse.

This game is light and happy compared to Tsukihime and Fate Stay/Night. If you want to see a girl you like bleeding/dying, probably with a smile on her face, well... it's probably gonna happen in at least one of the routes, after a few hours of character exhibition has made sure you're likely to be at least a little emotionally attached to her when it happens.

In fact, just describing that has caused no less than 10 girls from among those series to flash through my head as being applicable. (Bonus points if you can list them... jk, you'd have a really hard time listing the ones that doesn't apply to. In fact, I initially said 7 but came up with 3 more as I continued typing.)

Maybe because the decision of who you needed to save was portrayed by "save the one who's fighting fairly, or save the one who's already lost and is trying to kill herself and her opponent in one giant hissy fit?"

--Well her Servant IS Berserker... but yeah, even if Rani wasn't so boring that she makes Hisui look like Kohaku, I'd still see chosing Rani as dishonorable on those grounds. Rin won fairly, and a kamikaze attack isn't going to win you the grail anyway... if it was JUST a desperation gambit for Rani to try to get a win, I'd feel differently. In her case, she's just spitefully trying to kill someone else on her own way out.
---
I, for one, welcome the return of our Yandere goddess.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/daschakal/00/yuno_excited.jpg
#8SS_GokouPosted 11/22/2011 10:34:09 PM
Raven236 posted...
well at least they both bribed you with.food.

one of the few good scenes at this game :D
---
Official Praetor of Saber in the Fate/Extra Boards
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Saber-FateExtra/286251641405745