A few quick questions...

#1contownPosted 4/11/2012 7:43:09 PM
1) Has there been any news of CCC being localized? I heard that you could transfer saves/affection points to it.

2) Is it worth doing another playthrough? I played the game pretty much entirely because of the plot, but a lot of people say Saber is worth playing it again. (I used Caster the first time)

3) Has an affection guide been made for the servants to get them to E matrix?
#2Shoot the WorksPosted 4/11/2012 8:18:56 PM
1) Ask Miss Cleo. It's not even out in Japan yet, and it took over a year for F/E to be localized. I wouldn't recommend holding your breath for it.

2) If you want to fight the secret boss, see the route that you skipped (Rin/Rani), are curious about another Servant's personality (different Servants change nothing outside of how you should approach combat and personality quirks arising from dialogue) or are a completionist, yes. If none of that matters to you, no.

3) Most likely.
#3SS_GokouPosted 4/12/2012 1:50:35 AM
contown posted...
1) Has there been any news of CCC being localized? I heard that you could transfer saves/affection points to it.

It's not yet out and even if it's out, with the history of aksys and f/e before, it may take some time... or maybe never? But of course it's all on aksys now if they decide to. I hope they do.

2) Is it worth doing another playthrough? I played the game pretty much entirely because of the plot, but a lot of people say Saber is worth playing it again. (I used Caster the first time)

Yeah, Saber's really worth playing again and again because depending on her stats she can do different things. I used Saber on my 1st and 2nd playthrough. 1st as an all around/ATK/Def Saber and 2nd was a Glass Cannon Saber.

3) Has an affection guide been made for the servants to get them to E matrix?
Well I guess. But Caster's really the most tricky of the three.
---
Official Praetor of Saber in the Fate/Extra Boards
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saber-FateExtra/286251641405745