Are my stats for Saber ok?

#1PinkBananazPosted 4/14/2012 2:46:13 AM
Btw, off topic but are my stats for Saber fine? And is there a way to reset stats?

Strength: 132 (A+)
Defense 104 (A)

I haven't raised any other stats yet, so they are still E.

Btw, what stats should I raise for Caster in my NG+?
#2PinkBananaz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 2:47:01 AM
I'm Master Level 35 and at week 6, by the way.
#3Shoot the WorksPosted 4/14/2012 4:55:40 AM
Agi to stabilize your damage would probably be a good idea. Luck if you really like crits and don't mind an overall smaller return for the investment. Otherwise you're fine. You can always gauge how well your build is working out by how smoothly battles go for you. Saber is pretty hard to screw up in general unless you try to build her like Caster, and even then, given how each stat contributes all over the place...

For NG+ Caster, you can skip the Str that a lot of people add if you don't mind a slightly slower start (it's not even really necessary on an initial run). It won't be challenging by any means since you retain monster matrix data and keep your formal wear, just a bit more tedious until you start getting spells, then you can supply Caster with MP until she becomes self-sustainable. Dump points into Magic and Defense, go nuts with spells. Or you could try some wacky melee orientated build if you really wanted to; NG+ is a cakewalk.