How do you arm wrestle in this game?

#1Xenogears1333Posted 5/17/2011 10:24:23 AM
Seriously, there is no controls explanation at all. do i click? do i move my mouse? what do i do?
#2Phazor58Posted 5/17/2011 10:26:21 AM
From what I saw in previews (downloading the game atm...so I can't speak from experience just yet), you keep the mouse within the small moving section (which shrinks). If you're outside of it for too long you lose.
---
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: Phaz (Augustus Caesar avatar)
#3Xenogears1333(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2011 10:27:33 AM
yes I know you have to keep it there but how do I control it? it just seems to shift all the way left and right and I lose every single time.
#4WongsterPosted 5/17/2011 11:18:15 AM
You control it by moving your mouse.
---
Dominic : Why do you call yourself 'The Arcane'?!
Clyde: ...because it sounded badass? ~~~[The Dollhouse]~~~
#5PatManReturnsPosted 5/17/2011 8:55:50 PM
Check your graphical settings. You may be able to slip by on higher-than-acceptable settings for most of the game, but the precision required by the arm wrestling mini-game can render it impossible with a sketchy framerate.
---
GameFacks Rules!
#6Nathalmighty1Posted 5/18/2011 8:14:11 AM
I was comfused about this too when I started playing... You just move the mouse slightly to the right or left to keep that cursor thing in the centre of the yellow bar!
#7Rohai27Posted 5/18/2011 8:26:09 AM
moving the mouse left and right is very sensitive in the arm wrestling mini game, even with my sensitivity on '2'. You might just be making too drastic of a movement with the mouse, just try barely moving the mouse to stay within the zone.
#8GarudinPosted 5/18/2011 8:30:13 AM
Rohai27 posted...
moving the mouse left and right is very sensitive in the arm wrestling mini game, even with my sensitivity on '2'. You might just be making too drastic of a movement with the mouse, just try barely moving the mouse to stay within the zone.

What this guy said also it seems this mini-game uses mouse acceleration to make the mini-game harder so the more you move you're mouse the more it moves courser further then you intended
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea