How do you insert runes and armor enhancements?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How do you insert runes and armor enhancements?

User Info: med1kl

med1kl
5 years ago#1
I'm missing something; when I go to craft I don't see options to add runes or armor enhancements.

User Info: Seferon

Seferon
5 years ago#2
click and drag rune/enhancement to a weapon/armor with a open slot next to its picture, a little circle by it. most have only 1 if any at all, the rare ones and the DLC ones have more
Choose your words carefully, anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

User Info: med1kl

med1kl
5 years ago#3
Seferon posted...
click and drag rune/enhancement to a weapon/armor with a open slot next to its picture, a little circle by it. most have only 1 if any at all, the rare ones and the DLC ones have more

this is in the craft section? because i only see diagrams available.

User Info: aurraro

aurraro
5 years ago#4
enchancment section,next to the ranger weapon section..............

User Info: Seferon

Seferon
5 years ago#5
its in the normal inventory, just press i
Choose your words carefully, anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

User Info: callme_

callme_
5 years ago#6

Have anyone's enhancements ever disappeared? I started the game with some good armor (3 upgrtade slots) and added 2. Later, just for lols, I changed my armor around to see what they look like. When I went back with my best armor, the slots were empty again and the upgrades are not in my inventory anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix?

1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How do you insert runes and armor enhancements?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived