How do you insert runes and armor enhancements?

#1med1klPosted 5/20/2011 10:03:45 PM
I'm missing something; when I go to craft I don't see options to add runes or armor enhancements.
#2SeferonPosted 5/20/2011 10:04:57 PM
click and drag rune/enhancement to a weapon/armor with a open slot next to its picture, a little circle by it. most have only 1 if any at all, the rare ones and the DLC ones have more
---
Choose your words carefully, anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
#3med1kl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2011 10:26:46 PM
Seferon posted...
click and drag rune/enhancement to a weapon/armor with a open slot next to its picture, a little circle by it. most have only 1 if any at all, the rare ones and the DLC ones have more

this is in the craft section? because i only see diagrams available.
#4aurraroPosted 5/20/2011 10:48:58 PM
enchancment section,next to the ranger weapon section..............
#5SeferonPosted 5/21/2011 5:04:59 AM
its in the normal inventory, just press i
---
Choose your words carefully, anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
#6callme_Posted 5/22/2011 8:55:47 AM

Have anyone's enhancements ever disappeared? I started the game with some good armor (3 upgrtade slots) and added 2. Later, just for lols, I changed my armor around to see what they look like. When I went back with my best armor, the slots were empty again and the upgrades are not in my inventory anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix?