Beating Ves in knife throwing in party quest

#1SotpMegaPosted 5/21/2011 5:43:59 AM
How do you beat her, I have no idea what the target is and she wins like after 2 secs.
#2y3kmanPosted 5/21/2011 5:45:59 AM
Listen/Read what the other guy is saying. He's telling you the targets you'll need to hit. Before talking to them, familiarize yourself with the items inside the room. You'll be asked to hit the oar (left on the wall), ham (hanging on the ceiling) and map (on the wall)
---
My aggression is composed of 10 grams of copper, 25 of zinc, 15 of nickel, 5 of shame, and 97 grams of pure malice.
#3SeferonPosted 5/21/2011 5:47:45 AM
the possible targets are the map, the cured ham, and the oar on the wall
the guys in the background will say like, "Witcher oar on the wall!" then proablt "Ves Barrel" just quickly throw at your shouted target, you hit all 3 and you win and get an Ability for like +10 throwing dagger damage.
---
Choose your words carefully, anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
#4PlanescapedPosted 5/25/2011 5:41:25 PM
When they call the oar or the ham it works fine but when they call the map it doesn't register as me hitting it.

Do I have to hit a specific spot on the map? I've tried over a dozen times.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#5PlanescapedPosted 5/25/2011 6:14:54 PM
20+ tries now.

I assume it's a glitch since I hit every part of that map multiple times.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes