How to hell do I use adrenaline?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How to hell do I use adrenaline?

User Info: Benreeder

Benreeder
5 years ago#1
I just unlocked the beserker ability and I am quite angry that I don't know what to do with it. I have 6 adrenaline gained when I hit and get a ton more when I'm poisoned. I read in the manual that under the vitality or status bar there should be an adrenaline bar. I've gotta say, this doesn't exist. I also read that I need to press "x" when it is full to activate my ability. Again, no idea if I have enough adrenaline because I can't find the bar. Nothing seems to fill up as I fight. It's really frustrating because there are many times when the extra damage boost would be awesome. I also press "x" and get the sound like I do when my vitality has run out. So I'm assuming it's just telling, sorry not enough adrenaline. Can someone post a screen shot, or better explain where I can find it? The manual that came with the steam version did a terrible job.

User Info: yillin

yillin
5 years ago#2
Adrenaline skills are the ones you unlock before the very last skills in each tree. Once you put a point into one or each of those abilities in each tree, a new bar will appear during combat that fills with yellow. Once its full, pressing 'X' will activate it. The swordsmanship one instant kills up to 3 people at once. The magic one places a field down that, as far as I can tell, slows all opponents within it and makes it so you can just go berserk and start killin everyone. Not sure what the alchemy one does.
"It's in your nature, you can paint whatever picture you like. No matter what Ted Koppel says on channel 4 tonite." - Incubus
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How to hell do I use adrenaline?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived