Crafting Diagrams - do I need to keep them?

#1The Hye CircusPosted 5/22/2011 8:10:05 PM
Do I need to keep them, or can I continue to craft things from them after reading them once?

And, is there currently any way to tell what books or crafting diagrams you have read?
---
"Cats are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well" -Shigeru Miyamoto
#2mayatolaPosted 5/22/2011 8:12:11 PM
You need to keep them.
---
Gamertag: kakugo82; PSN & Steam ID: mayatola
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dawnbringer/vyrana/advanced
#3alison22000Posted 5/22/2011 9:21:17 PM
You have to keep them. I did a test, basically I brought a trap diagram/recipe, a made the trap, I then sold the diagram/recipe and when i went to make it, isn't available any more. Simply put, buy what you need at the time, do not stock up on every one you see, because even though they only weigh 0.1 when you have a lot of them, they can mean the difference of walking slowly everywhere or running.

There are a few bags in the game and 1 is specially for recipes and diagrams where they have no weight, but apparently you have to wait until mid way through Act 2 before you can find it.
---
Live Fast, Fight Hard. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.
by JOHN CENA (WWE Heavyweight Champion)
#4Nova StalkerPosted 5/22/2011 9:40:32 PM
It makes sense that you have to keep diagrams. A craftsman will want detailed instructions, not you reciting how some other bloke did it.
---
PSN: NovaOBedlam
#5The Hye Circus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 10:32:22 PM
It does make sense... but things could be organized a ton better. Plus it'd be nice to know which diagrams are outdated that I could shed without worry.
---
"Cats are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well" -Shigeru Miyamoto