How do I get to the place of power that Cecil Burdon mentioned ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How do I get to the place of power that Cecil Burdon mentioned ?

User Info: costan_lucian

costan_lucian
5 years ago#1

I've been playing this game for a few hours now and I got to the point where I need to find a place of power. Cecil Burdon mentioned a place in a forest where a witch used to live. I got to the place but it's on top of a cliff. I went all over around it but I can't see to find any way of getting up there.

Does anybody know how to get up there ?

Thank you in advance for your reply

User Info: Graeves

Graeves
5 years ago#2
Near the lake is a U shaped hill which you can run up to and than you can jump from rock to rock to get to the tower.
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur

User Info: costan_lucian

costan_lucian
5 years ago#3

Glitch1283 posted...
Near the lake is a U shaped hill which you can run up to and than you can jump from rock to rock to get to the tower.

Thank you for your reply but I still can't find it :(

I found that small door to get in there but the road to the tower is blocked by some fallen rocks and I can't get on the rocks.

Is this the place you were talking about ? Shopuld I try to get on top of these rocks or am I in the wrong place ?

Thank you for your reply

User Info: AngusYoung93

AngusYoung93
5 years ago#4
So at the lake, there are two places to cross. Cross the left one (assuming you're coming from town), and then there's a small cliff you can walk up on your right.
The integral sec y dy/ From zero to one-sixth of pi/ Is the log to base e/ Of the square root of three/ Times the sixty-fourth power of i

User Info: john5246

john5246
5 years ago#5
I had a lot of trouble with this as well, here is a video showing EXACTLY how to get there, it doesn't get any easier than this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yoO22Ei_J0
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. How do I get to the place of power that Cecil Burdon mentioned ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived