How do I get to the place of power that Cecil Burdon mentioned ?

#1costan_lucianPosted 5/24/2011 9:41:42 AM

I've been playing this game for a few hours now and I got to the point where I need to find a place of power. Cecil Burdon mentioned a place in a forest where a witch used to live. I got to the place but it's on top of a cliff. I went all over around it but I can't see to find any way of getting up there.

Does anybody know how to get up there ?

Thank you in advance for your reply

#2GraevesPosted 5/24/2011 9:42:53 AM
Near the lake is a U shaped hill which you can run up to and than you can jump from rock to rock to get to the tower.
---
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur
#3costan_lucian(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2011 10:50:51 AM

Glitch1283 posted...
Near the lake is a U shaped hill which you can run up to and than you can jump from rock to rock to get to the tower.

Thank you for your reply but I still can't find it :(

I found that small door to get in there but the road to the tower is blocked by some fallen rocks and I can't get on the rocks.

Is this the place you were talking about ? Shopuld I try to get on top of these rocks or am I in the wrong place ?

Thank you for your reply

#4AngusYoung93Posted 5/24/2011 11:11:15 AM
So at the lake, there are two places to cross. Cross the left one (assuming you're coming from town), and then there's a small cliff you can walk up on your right.
---
The integral sec y dy/ From zero to one-sixth of pi/ Is the log to base e/ Of the square root of three/ Times the sixty-fourth power of i
#5john5246Posted 5/27/2011 9:03:48 AM
I had a lot of trouble with this as well, here is a video showing EXACTLY how to get there, it doesn't get any easier than this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yoO22Ei_J0