Act 2 - Old Quarry

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1

the harpy zone . there's a door . how do you open it?

5 years ago#2
You need to do the finding a powerful magic artifact quest first.
5 years ago#3
do the main quests
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jesus_Faction
5 years ago#4

i've finished the game(with roche) and didn't the any quest involving that area thougth there are some glowing stones. now i wanna go back and make different choices. is this with iorveth or roche?

5 years ago#5
I imagine it is only done with Iorveth.

Act 2 diverges a ton depending on who you go with, you cannot enter Vergen if you side with Roche and you cannot enter the Kaedwen camp if you side with Iorveth.
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
5 years ago#6
"spoilers" the shacking rocks that the medallion detects is apart of the Baltimore quest line, which leads to a separate path in the lower part of the quarry that leads to a chest once you have the key.
"I like applesauce" Billybot
5 years ago#7
IqarP15 posted...
"spoilers" the shacking rocks that the medallion detects is apart of the Baltimore quest line, which leads to a separate path in the lower part of the quarry that leads to a chest once you have the key.

thank you very much. they were bothering me to no end! every time i walk by, geralt was like my medallion is telling me something!
insert: something clever!!!
5 years ago#8
Baltimore quest line? Hmm.. I don't think i ever got that (Followed Rouche) So i guess i'm SOL on that chest down there :( (Currently just cleared the fog.)
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived