[SPOILER] How to find Cedric; how did you know this ???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. [SPOILER] How to find Cedric; how did you know this ???
5 years ago#1
Bit confused - so I couldn't find cedric after Tris vanished; I went looking everywhere even along the river. I finally got frustrated and checked a FAQ and it said I had to use CAT potion to see him/his blood trail.

I was standing right next to him when I drank the potion. I had always associated CAT as seeing in the dark (esp from witcher 1). How the freak was I suppose to know that the only way to see him was to drink CAT ????
5 years ago#2
Your journal tells you to use a cat potion to follow his blood trail. That said, I believe it is fully possible to find him without one. It's just harder to see the trail.
Flyyyin'... flyyin' in the skyyyy.... cliff racer flies so high.... flyinnn'...
5 years ago#3
It definantly is possible to find him without one. I've done it on both my playthroughs (because I didn't know about the cat potion). That said I was running around for about a half hour both times looking for blood spots.
You don't just defy convention, you defy warning labels...and common sense. -Real Men of Genius
5 years ago#4
I bet you just came from playing DA2, where reading the journal is meaningless. In TW2 it isn't.
5 years ago#5

Onallion posted...
I bet you just came from playing DA2, where reading the journal is meaningless. In TW2 it isn't.

yep that's me :) I actually started to read journal little later in game. I found him not through cat eye but thanks to medalion - blodspots were flashing like chests or loot, and from every blood spot after using medalion you could see 1-2 next ones.

5 years ago#6
The first time I found him using my medallion.
5 years ago#7
DA2 you just needed to follow the giant arrow on the map.. lol
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist.
5 years ago#8
Reminds me of a poster who couldn't progress in the Troll Trouble quest...Geralt himself said he needed to ask around in the city... I blame Bioware and Bethesda...
5 years ago#9
Use the medallion, and his blood will be hilighted. Follow it.
Snake: Liquid!
Liquid: Brotherrrrrrr!!!
5 years ago#10
I followed the trail by pressing Z.

Then I lost it and by sheer luck wandered right into him at the base of the tree.
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. [SPOILER] How to find Cedric; how did you know this ???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived