Questions about the crystalized dreams...*spoilers*

#1FSchwarzPosted 6/8/2011 8:19:23 AM
Letho's was self-explanatory.
The Dragon's dream was self-explanatory as well.
The dwarf's (forgot his name) was a quest so thats also self-explanatory.

...but I was confused about Iorveth and Saskia's dream.

So apparently Saskia is the village w**** who likes orgies?

And Iorveth's dream....food? really?

I dont get the last two...especially Saskia's...does anybody WTF those were about?
#2j_vincent_01Posted 6/8/2011 8:46:39 AM(edited)
It was a peasant's dream not Saskia's dream, It was his dream to have sex with Saskia.

I think Iorveth's dream means that he just wants to sit back and relax considering that somebody wants him dead that he can't rest easily. And one of his goals is to find a place for him and other non-humans to live in peace.

Those are my interpretations of those dreams.
---
Under Construction...
#3DeathliconPosted 6/8/2011 8:44:57 AM
What confuses me is that the other dreams actually happened though.
---
"Chapter of Storm"?? Nice. . . Maybe afterwards I'll go to Qakville and buy myself some Chin Meal armor from the weepin' shop. . .'' -MordaciousBeast
#4Thanatos2kPosted 6/8/2011 8:47:12 AM
What confuses me is that the other dreams actually happened though.

Who says they didn't?

Iorveth could have been chilling at a house like that sometime in the past, and he's having a flashback.

And Saskia is only RUMORED to be a virgin after all!
---
-Thanatos2k-
#5DeathliconPosted 6/8/2011 8:51:36 AM
True enough I guess but

*SPOILORS*

Isn't Saskia a dragon? So she's a dragon that likes to bone humans?
---
"Chapter of Storm"?? Nice. . . Maybe afterwards I'll go to Qakville and buy myself some Chin Meal armor from the weepin' shop. . .'' -MordaciousBeast
#6myztikricePosted 6/8/2011 8:53:55 AM
No not true. She is a virgin.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#7FSchwarz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 8:58:53 AM
My initial thought was also that these were just dreams and did not happen....but it was conflicting with the Dragons dream, lethos dream, and the dwarf's dream which were more like flashbacks really.

But then again, you CAN dream about something that previously happened...making it a flashback/dream hybrid.

BUT ANYWAYS i got the real answer for anyone still confused.

I just beat the dragon again on Iorveth's path and during the conversation with Saskia after you save her with the dagger, she mentions something about 'being fond of dwarves' and that it must be a 'dragon thing'.

So i assume its safe to say that 1.She liked having dragon-dwarf orgies and 2.she was no damn virgin.

..... Iorveth's dream on the other hand....
#8myztikricePosted 6/8/2011 9:04:23 AM
How the hell do you go from 'I prefer Dwarves over Humans/Elves' to 'I love having massive orgies'.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#9Thanatos2kPosted 6/8/2011 9:07:55 AM
No not true. She is a virgin.

Prove it.

They admit Iorveth came up with the whole "dragonslayer" thing.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#10mammary_glandPosted 6/8/2011 9:08:39 AM

FSchwarz posted...
Letho's was self-explanatory.
The Dragon's dream was self-explanatory as well.
The dwarf's (forgot his name) was a quest so thats also self-explanatory.

...but I was confused about Iorveth and Saskia's dream.

So apparently Saskia is the village w**** who likes orgies?

And Iorveth's dream....food? really?

I dont get the last two...especially Saskia's...does anybody WTF those were about?

Since when a women who is fond of sex is a wh*re? Re-educate yourself and stop with misogyny. It's so 1950s.

Iorveth's dream wasn't about food. It's about being in a safety place, when you can enjoy yourself and peacefulness. Never dream of being able to relax? He is a war criminal and wanted in all Norther Kingdoms after all, but he is still a person capable of feeling anxiety and desire to find serenity.