Troll Trouble

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Who exactly do you talk to once you talk to the troll? ive tried everyone and no one mentions a thing about it.
5 years ago#2
I would like help as well. I've spent the past hour running around everywhere talking to everyone I can talk to. No dice.
5 years ago#3
Go ask Zoltan what kind of person would take a Troll's head
BIG O! IT'S SHOWTIME!!!
5 years ago#4
You can double clock the quest and it will tell you where to via the map.
5 years ago#5
i thought all the legit game comes with a game guide?
it tells you what to do in there
Parachutes are for Girls.
5 years ago#6
Lmao ... I didnt even bother to look at the other downloads on GoG, sure enough theres the game guide, no wonder hardly anyone was asking questions >.<
5 years ago#7
Is there a troll in any other place at chapter 1? I need trolls tongue for the amulet quest and its no where to be found... I havent face a single troll in entire map..
Also there is a quest called Mystic River where it tells you to "Travel further up in Ponthar River. You can find another boat wreck" after doing a few things regarding the quest... Any one have a clue?
5 years ago#8
bump
5 years ago#9
Sipherwoods posted...
Lmao ... I didnt even bother to look at the other downloads on GoG, sure enough theres the game guide, no wonder hardly anyone was asking questions >.<

what does this mean?
Is there a witcher 2 guide somewhere?
5 years ago#10
Any chance anyone with a game guide could tell me what I'm supposed to do now after I've talked to the Troll? I've talked to everyone I can think of but haven't found anyone and Steam doesn't have the game guide yet.
"Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived