Monk In Flotsam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: M12Ryan

M12Ryan
5 years ago#1
There's this monk in the corner of the Flotsam inn who rambles on about giving me a relic if I prove lucky enough. However, I beat him in dice several times, but still haven't received anything from him. Anyone know what this is about?

User Info: Damien94

Damien94
5 years ago#2
Probably can't activate the quest until later. I tried the same thing.
"It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." --William G. McAdoo

User Info: Saintdante

Saintdante
5 years ago#3
Probably something that's activated later... a message popped up when I beat him to check extras in the main menu but nothing was there.

User Info: Dizzy1976

Dizzy1976
5 years ago#4

lol...I have recieved the item from him on my second round of dice. I believe it was a pair of doubles that you need. The prize isnt anything special. In fact its just advertising. :) yep

User Info: Mikka_kippa

Mikka_kippa
5 years ago#5
You just have to beat him without him resigning. Pretty much the only way to do that is without re-rolling.

User Info: AngusYoung93

AngusYoung93
5 years ago#6
It's an in-game ad for gog.com. :|
The integral sec y dy/ From zero to one-sixth of pi/ Is the log to base e/ Of the square root of three/ Times the sixty-fourth power of i

User Info: trunk8

trunk8
5 years ago#7
I just beat the monk in dice this evening, and if you go to the tutorial section of the journal you have a new "Lucky!" entry (and there is a picture of the monk with the gog.com logo). It says something about a reward, and to go to "Extras" on the main menu to claim....but the only thing in my "Extras" menu are the credits...Not sure what I'm missing...
-------------------------------
My go-to answer is "no"

trunk8
5 years ago#8
bump, does anyone know anything else about this?
My go-to answer is "no"

User Info: Dizzy1976

Dizzy1976
5 years ago#9

Like I said above....Its just an ad for GOG.com........they give you a "discount" on like 10-12 games if you buy all of them for like 50$ lol

trunk8
5 years ago#10
Oh....well, that's lame...lol. Thanks!
My go-to answer is "no"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
trouble with inventoryzuko51411/15 10:40AM