anyone getting sound issues?

#1fire810Posted 5/18/2011 6:51:46 AM
I'm fighting the Karyan (or whatever) and I can only hear Geralt's sounds. I die (of course) and reload again, this time I can hear Sile and Geralt but the monster has no sound.
#2VengefulextolPosted 5/18/2011 6:54:09 AM

I have some issues too. Somehow my 5.1 won't always work and the front speaker just quits. Very annoying while in converstations. But now it works, so I dunno what it is.

#3Amplifier316Posted 5/21/2011 12:18:32 AM
I get issues with Dialogue when some characters speaking being REALLY quiet in comparison to others in the convo or just ambient sounds. It's really annoying. Wish i knew how to fix it.
---

#4blankempathyPosted 5/21/2011 12:21:01 AM
Amplifier316 posted...
I get issues with Dialogue when some characters speaking being REALLY quiet in comparison to others in the convo or just ambient sounds. It's really annoying. Wish i knew how to fix it.

Geralt is so quiet compared to everyone else. Also I cant seem to adjust the sound once the games launched. Tried with speakers and headphones.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#5VoidEternalPosted 5/21/2011 3:41:06 PM
I'm also getting some sound issues. In the fight with the Kayran when you're riding the tentacle and no sword noises. In the beginning when SIle is shooitng lightning at the water, no sound.

(Spoiler)
And after the battle, when Geralt and Triss are... taking a bath. No water sounds, No lover's sigh. Very strange.