Philippa Eilhart =)

#1ioaus09Posted 5/21/2011 9:00:34 AM
Riight....So I enter her room the first time she's getting a sensual massage from her female apprentice, the second time she's in a towel whipping her topless apprentice. Yup nothing strange there....

For those who finished the game, does anything happen to her and geralt?....hey 3's a party right?
#2zerozediPosted 5/21/2011 9:07:29 AM
Well in my game I didn't even see her. I was on the human side so guess that is why.
---
Originally Posted by Go_That_Guy
Welcome to the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
#3RyuraidonPosted 5/21/2011 11:39:12 AM
Yeah when I saw those two scenes I was a little surprised that there's no option to say anything about it. I guess walking in on two ladies having a little fun is so commonplace that no one says anything.
#4DrakfiedPosted 5/21/2011 12:24:15 PM
Everyone knows that sorceresses are lustful snakes. No big news to anyone. they should all burn at the stake.
#5DestructersPosted 5/21/2011 12:28:31 PM
Drakfied posted...
Everyone knows that sorceresses are lustful snakes. No big news to anyone. they should all burn at the stake.

You sound like that Eternal Fire mumble jumble.

Sorceresses can't have children and they are feared by all society, that's why they protect themselves. I don't see how Kings should be treat any different, they should be burn at the stake as well.